Behringer Multicom Pro XL MDX4600
Here we have the Behringer Multicom Pro XL MDX4600 in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
The original box may not be included but the item will be professionally packaged to ensure safe delivery to your door.
Buy this amazing Behringer Multicom Pro XL MDX4600 with confidence with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
The Behringer MDX4600 MULTICOM PRO-XL Interactive Reference-Class 4-Channel Expander/Gate/Compressor/Peak Limiter. Great, affordable studio-quality quad signal processor.
The Behringer MDX4600 MULTICOM PRO-XL is a great rack unit for live music on the road or in the studio. A high-pass filter in the sidechain keeps the sound full and bright. Integrated dynamic enhancer, and low-contour filter provide the utmost in signal enrichment. Interactive auto-compressor delivers extremely musical processing. Program-adaptive attack and release times provide precise sound. Also includes link function for channel pairs, separate displays for in/out level and gain, peak limiter, illuminated switches, and servo-balanced XLR and 1/4 inch I/O. The MDX4600 delivers four channels of first-class dynamic control in a single rack space
- Switchable IKA (Interactive Knee Adaptation) program-adaptive compression circuitry combines the advantages of hard-knee and soft-knee characteristics
- IRC (Interactive Ratio Control) expander/gate circuitry for virtually inaudible noise suppression
- Switchable dynamic enhancer for brilliant, lively audio even with heavy compression
- IGC (Interactive Gain Control) peak limiting circuitry combines clipper and program limiter for reliable and inaudible protection against signal peaks
- Switchable low contour filter prevents pumping effect due to low-frequency dominated compression
- Stereo couple function selectable for channels 1/2 and 3/4
- Ultra low-noise 4580 operational amplifiers and state-of-the-art VCA's
- Separate 8-segment LED meters for input/output levels and gain reduction
- Selectable operating level (+4 dBu/-10 dBV)
- High-quality detented ALPS potentiometers and illuminated switches
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4 inch TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.