Native Instruments Maschine Jam
The Maschine Jam is the modern production and performance system for intuitive sequencing and track building. For producers who want to create tracks with advanced multi-track step-sequencing and sound design functions with Smart Strips for unique arrangement possibilities.
Shape your sounds with dynamic, LED-guided Smart Strips, and bring your arrangements to life with an included arsenal of premium sound from Maschine software and Komplete Select. Maschine Jam is your shortest route from idea to reality.
Explore melodies and harmonies with the click-pads using Maschine's Keyboard mode. Just select your scale and chord values to start playing. The Arpeggiator can turn simple melodies into intricate melodic patterns.
Maschine Jam is the go-to instrument for building tracks with immediate, intuitive sequencing. Flesh out your ideas by constructing and re-constructing with patterns on the fly, and group them as scenes you can arrange from the ground up. When you're done, you can quickly import audio from Maschine into your DAW for further refining.
Step sequencing not only works for rhythms, but also for melodies. Use Maschine Jam's powerful Piano Roll mode to program notes directly with the 8x8 click-pad matrix.
Creative Performance Features
The latest Maschine software delivers cutting-edge features that make Maschine Jam a creative powerhouse. Define values like scale and note length, and edit inspirational sequences created by the Variation Engine. Combine multiple instrument or effect parameters to control with the Smart Strips using built-in macros.
And add depth and complexity to sounds using advanced motion-sensitive Perform FX with the Smart Strips to uncover all new sonic dimensions.
Quickly mutate sounds to create extraordinary build-ups using the Lock feature. Take a snapshot of the current parameters with the Lock button, mess with your sounds, and press Lock again to return to the snapshot. Save your 'locks' and recall them anytime.
Works with your DAW
Maschine Jam uses Maschine software to seamlessly integrate into any DAW and fit right in with your studio setup - standalone or as a plug-in. And in MIDI mode, you can easily map MASCHINE JAM to your favorite software.
Maschine Jam also includes an advanced template for Ableton Live that lets you sequence and launch clips from the pad matrix, or play notes and control send levels with the powerful Smart Strips.
Import from iMASCHINE
Sketch out your tracks fast anywhere, anytime with iMASCHINE - the app for on-the-go music making. Sample, record, and arrange your ideas wherever you are, then seamlessly export to Maschine software and refine the sketch with Maschine Jam for the finishing touches.
- 8x8 multicolour click-pad matrix for pattern jamming, note input, and step-sequencing
- Tweak up to 8 parameters simultaneously with two hands using dual-touch Smart Strips
- New Perform FX feature lets you shape your sound in new ways
- Advanced multi-track step-sequencing using up to 8 sounds simultaneously
- Play melodies and chords with the 8x8 pad matrix or via note input with the Smart Strips
- One-touch access to patterns and scenes for instant jamming and track arrangement sketching
- The touch-sensitive encoder prompts the software to display the corresponding parameter
- Full integration with the entire Komplete and Maschine ranges and 3rd party NKS plug-ins, plus full VST support
- Included stand can be mounted to the hardware for improved ergonomics
- Works as an advanced DAW controller with included mapping for Ableton Live and more
- Komplete 11 Select Included
- Mac OS X 10.10 or 10.11 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 2 GB RAM
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM
- USB 2.0 Port, 29 GB free disk space for complete installation
- Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, AAX 32 and AAX 64, ASIO, CoreAudio, WASAPI
Please note: Native 64-bit support for stand-alone and plug-in versions.
- MASCHINE requires activation: Activate using the serial number on the flyer inside the box.
- MASCHINE software, MASCHINE Factory Library, and KOMPLETE 11 SELECT are provided as downloads after registration - an internet connection is required. Once installed, all products can be used offline.
- Product includes: MASCHINE JAM controller hardware, USB cable, mounting stand, £22.00 e-voucher good for the purchase of additional KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects or MASCHINE Expansions from the NI Online Shop. Read e-voucher terms and conditions
- 64 multi-color, high-quality, illuminated step matrix buttons
- 8 Touch Strips with realtime multi color indication, multi touch (Smart Strip functionality)
- 8 multicolor group buttons and 8 multicolor scene buttons
- 31 backlit click buttons
- 1 touch sensitive push encoder
- 1 Backlit Directional PAD
- USB 2.0, 3.0
- Kensington lock
Dimensions and Weight
- Width: 320 mm / 12.6", Length: 295 mm / 11.6", Height: 30 mm / 1.2", Weight: 2.7 kg / 5,9 lbs
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.