Native Traktor Kontrol S4 MK2
Traktor Kontrol S4 Mk2 is an updated and uprated version of the industry standard four-deck Traktor DJ controller from Native Instruments. S4 Mk2 features enhancements in both the hardware and functionality. Kontrol S4 Mk2 retains the robust-yet-portable construction from the original S4 and improves on it with aircraft-grade aluminium plates on the platters. Brighter, high-visibility, pads are used for triggering loops, samples and hot cues.
You will receive your Traktor Scratch serial code on Registration. Downloadable via Service Centre. Offer runs from 1st August - 31st September
You will also receive an offer to order the Scratch Upgrade Kit via the Native Instruments Website.
Another new addition to the Kontrol S4 Mk2 is the inclusion of plug-and-play iOS compatibility. Traktor DJ app for iPad when combined with the new S4 provides a complete portable DJ system perfect for the mobile performer. Traktor Kontrol S4 Mk2 is also compatible with PC and Mac and includes Native Instruments flagship Traktor Pro 2 software with remix decks.
Traktor Kontrol S2 Mk4 has an on-board pro-grade soundcard which negates the need for an external audio interface. This professional quality, built-in 24-bit/96 kHz DJ audio interface has two high-gain stereo outputs: Master and monitor. Other features of the Kontrol S4 include a 3-band EQ, Microphone input with gain control and mute button and front panel headphone controls.
Here we have the Native Traktor Kontrol S4 MK2 in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
Traktor Kontrol S4 Mk2 Features:
- Fully-integrated 4-deck TRAKTOR controller and flagship TRAKTOR PRO 2 software with Remix Decks
- Plug and play - all you need to start mixing is your computer and MP3s
- Road-ready, updated MK2 hardware features silicone-damped jog wheels with aircraft-grade aluminum plates
- Adds precision control, cueing, and club-ready output levels to TRAKTOR DJ for iPad and iPhone
- Ergonomic 4-channel mixer with rock-solid faders, and Flux Mode and Loop Recorder controls
- Bright, color-coded RGB buttons trigger cue points, loops, and samples with instant visual feedback
- 2 customizable FX units with over 30 DJ-tested effects, plus one-knob Macro FX
- World-renowned TRAKTOR engine ensures perfect sync and super-tight mixing
- Built-in, high-end 24-bit/96kHz low latency audio interface with Cirrus Logic
- AD/DA converters and MIDI I/O
- 2 analog inputs with phono and mic preamps for connecting turntables, CD
- players or external gear
- 1/4" jack mic-in, high-gain 1/4" stereo and headphone outputs and separate booth output
- Windows 7 or 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
General: Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, 1 GB free disc space, high-speed internet required
i bought this for ease of use with my mac,i was slightly unnerved when i read on the box that it was designed for i phone and i pad,however,setting up and registering was easy and the software pro version was what i needed too,i love the look and feel of the controls but i do feel it could be a bit larger in size with more space between the knobs and faders. the faders are a little small,with very little space between full volume and minimum volume.I also noticed that what it is lacking is a feature where you can keep playing music whilst a change in dj/laptop in going on,as soon as the laptop is unplugged,so is the music,this would be useful if the controller had some space to save and play whatever is loaded into the decks wether a laptop is plugged in or not. having said that,this is a no nonsense dj tool,it does exactly what it says it does.