Pioneer DJM350 Mixer
The DJM350 is Pioneers latest mid-range mixer offering DJ's a whole compliment of features normally only associated with the top-spec Pro DJ mixers.
With the DJM-350 it is now possible to record direct to USB without the need for external interfaces or a laptop. You can record your mixes directly to a USB storage device, saved in a WAV format they can be imported and listened to on a PC or portable audio player.
The DJM350 incorporates 4 adjustable effects (Filter, Crush, Jet and Gate) and the intuitive control allows sounds to be altered giving DJ's freedom to create their own arrangements.
The DJM350 has a full 3 band isolator EQ giving a broad range of level control from +9db to unlimited (cut) in each.
The DJM350 has the shortest possible circuit converting the analogue signal to digital ensuring the best possible quality, giving the DJM-350 a clean and clear sound.
- 48 kHz / 24-bit Digital Signal Processor
- Built-In USB Wav Recorder With Track Marks
- Gate, Crush, Filter & Jet FX
- Mic/Aux Input With 2-Band EQ
- Crossfader Curve Adjustment
- Crossfader Start
- 3-Band Isolator Channel EQ
- Number of Channels: 2
- Power requirements: AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power consumption: 17 W
- Weight: 7.1lbs
- Dimensions: 8.58in(W) x 11.85in(D) x 4.19in(H)
- Headroom: 19dB
- A/D, D/A Converter: 48kHz/24bit
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.007% or less
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 97 dB (LINE)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.