Pioneer PLX-500 & DJM-S9 Turntable Package
This excellent value Pioneer Turntable package includes:
2 x Pioneer DJ PLX-500 Turntables
1 x Pioneer DJM-S9 Mixer
1 x Phono to Phono RCA 1.2m Twin Lead
Pioneer DJ PLX-500 Turntable
The Pioneer DJ PLX-500 is a direct drive turntable for DJs and vinyl lovers, the little brother to the PLX-1000. The PLX-500 is ready to use straight out of the box thanks to its line output, which lets you plug it into your sound system or powered speakers with no need for an external amplifier. This high-torque, direct drive turntable is ideal for mixing and scratching and can be connected to a mixer for DJ playback.
The PLX-500 inherits the layout of the PLX-1000 professional turntable and produces warm, clear analogue sound. The high-torque deck is ideal for scratching and comes with everything you need including a cartridge, stylus and slipmat, and its USB out means you can easily make high-quality digital recordings of your vinyl collection in Pioneer's free rekordbox software. You can use the PLX-500 and the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack to play and scratch digital files when you combine them with a compatible DJM mixer and the RB-VS1-K Control Vinyl. And you can choose between the black (PLX-500-K) and white (PLX-500-W) versions to match your set-up or the design of your home.
High-quality analogue vinyl sound
The PLX-500 series inherits design features from the PLX-1000 professional turntable to produce the high-quality sound you expect from vinyl. The shortest possible audio routing from the stylus to the outputs reduces distortion, and the phono and line outputs mean you can connect directly to your sound system or powered speakers to enjoy warm sound.
Easy digital recording
An in-built USB output means you can record your vinyl collection to high-quality digital WAV files by simply connecting the PLX-500 to your PC or Mac. Digitising your tracks is easy using our free rekordbox application and, once they're in your rekordbox collection, you can play them using the PLX-500 and a rekordbox dvs set-up, or on a DDJ controller, or on CDJs via USB. You can also enjoy them on your mobile devices whenever you want.
High-torque direct drive turntable for DJ performances and rekordbox dvs
The high-torque, direct drive PLX-500 is ideal for mixing and scratching on. You can also combine it with the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack to play and perform with your digital files when using a compatible DJM mixer and the RB-VS1-K Control Vinyl (available separately).
Dust cover with record sleeve stand
You can enjoy the vinyl sound of your records and their artwork at the same time thanks to the dust cover that incorporates a stand for displaying record sleeves when open.
Pioneer DJM-S9 Mixer
The Pioneer DJM-S9 DJ Mixer is the new powerful and feature packed two-channel mixer for Serato DJ from Pioneer. This DJM-S9 is perfect for any professional DJ set-up with the DVS control meaning that DJ's can use either CDJs or turntables to control Serato DJ.
The new DJM-S9 two-channel mixer for Serato DJ puts the power of personalisation in DJs' hands, with a fast, accurate and customisable crossfader, plus Performance Pads and FX buttons that DJs can map to suit their preferences. The mixer delivers plug-and-play integration with Serato DJ's four decks and boasts DVS support, on-board Beat FX, two USB sound cards, and a top-loaded input switcher for seamless DJ transitions.
The DJM-S9 is built to withstand the most rigorous scratch performances and suit every DJ's style. The proprietary magnetic crossfader is both robust and responsive, with customisable Fader Bumpers, feeling adjust, cut lag and fader curve. The colour-coded Performance Pads give instant access to loops, cues, samples and rolls - or DJs can reconfigure the pads to trigger their favourite Serato DJ functions.
Plus DJs can customise the FX buttons and banks to their choice of 55 Serato DJ FX and 15 on-board Beat FX, and manipulate the parameters with a wet/dry dial on each channel. And the FX On/Off lever means they can exit their creative compositions in a flash.
The versatile DJM-S9 is at home in any pro-DJ set-up. DVS control means DJs can use CDJs and turntables to control Serato DJ; non-Serato DJ users can access the on-board FX and use the Performance Pads to give tactile performances without the software.
- Power requirements: AC 100 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 11 W
- Main unit weight: 10.7 kg
- Max. dimensions: (WxHxD) 450 mm x 159 mm x 368 mm
- Output: RCA × 1, USB (type B)
- Drive method: Servo type direct drive
- Motor: 3-phase brushless DC motor
- Braking system: Electronic brake
- Rotation speed: 33 1/3 rpm, 45 rpm, 78 rpm
- Rotation speed adjustment range: ±8%
- Wow and flutter: 0.15% or less WRMS
- S/N ratio: 50 dB or above
- Turntable: Aluminium die-casting Diameter: 332 mm
- Starting torque: 1.6 kgf cm or more
- Start time: Within 1 second (at 33 1/3 rpm)
- Arm type: Universal type S-shape tone arm, gimbal-supported type bearing structure, static balance type
- Effective length: 230.5 mm
- Overhang: 16 mm
- Tracking error: Within 3°
- Arm height adjustment range: 6 mm
- Stylus pressure variable range: 0 g to 4.0 g (1 scale 0.1 g)
- Proper cartridge weight: 9.5 g or less (single cartridge)
- Cartridge type: VM type
- Slip mat, Dust cover with jacket stand, Adapter for EP record, Balance weight, Headshell (with
cartridge), Shell weight, Power cord, USB cord, Audio conversion cord (Stereo pin plug (female) -
Stereo mini plug (male)), Operating instructions.
- MIC input features Echo FX and high-quality circuitry to eliminate unwanted distortion
- Clip display shows when input levels are too high
- Peak limiter eliminates distortion on the Master output
- Built-in 3-band isolator (+6 dB to -∞dB)
- Fully MIDI compatible
- Adjustable brightness
- Lightweight and portable
- Software: Serato DJ
- Input ports: CD/Line x 2 (RCA), Phone x 2 (RCA), MIC x 1 XLR & ¼-inch TRS jack, AUX x 1 (RCA)
- Output ports: Master Out x 2 (RCA x 1, XLR x 1) Booth Out x 1?¼-inch TRS jack, Headphone Monitor Out x 2 (¼-inch stereo jack, 3.5-mm stereo mini jack)
- Other ports: USB x 2
- Dimensions: (W X H X D) 267 x 107.9 x 407.3 mm
- Weight: 4.6 kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.