Pioneer PLX-500 & DJM 850 Turntable Package
This fantastic value Pioneer Turntable Package includes:
2 x Pioneer PLX-500 Turntables
1 x Pioneer DJM 850 Mixer
1 x Phono to Phono RCA 1.2m Twin Cable
Pioneer PLX-500 Turntable
The Pioneer DJ PLX-500 is a direct drive turntable for DJs and vinyl lovers, the little brother to the PLX-1000. The PLX-500 is ready to use straight out of the box thanks to its line output, which lets you plug it into your sound system or powered speakers with no need for an external amplifier. This high-torque, direct drive turntable is ideal for mixing and scratching and can be connected to a mixer for DJ playback.
The PLX-500 inherits the layout of the PLX-1000 professional turntable and produces warm, clear analogue sound. The high-torque deck is ideal for scratching and comes with everything you need including a cartridge, stylus and slipmat, and its USB out means you can easily make high-quality digital recordings of your vinyl collection in Pioneer's free rekordbox software. You can use the PLX-500 and the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack to play and scratch digital files when you combine them with a compatible DJM mixer and the RB-VS1-K Control Vinyl. And you can choose between the black (PLX-500-K) and white (PLX-500-W) versions to match your set-up or the design of your home.
High-quality analogue vinyl sound
The PLX-500 series inherits design features from the PLX-1000 professional turntable to produce the high-quality sound you expect from vinyl. The shortest possible audio routing from the stylus to the outputs reduces distortion, and the phono and line outputs mean you can connect directly to your sound system or powered speakers to enjoy warm sound.
Easy digital recording
An in-built USB output means you can record your vinyl collection to high-quality digital WAV files by simply connecting the PLX-500 to your PC or Mac. Digitising your tracks is easy using our free rekordbox application and, once they're in your rekordbox collection, you can play them using the PLX-500 and a rekordbox dvs set-up, or on a DDJ controller, or on CDJs via USB. You can also enjoy them on your mobile devices whenever you want.
High-torque direct drive turntable for DJ performances and rekordbox dvs
The high-torque, direct drive PLX-500 is ideal for mixing and scratching on. You can also combine it with the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack to play and perform with your digital files when using a compatible DJM mixer and the RB-VS1-K Control Vinyl (available separately).
Dust cover with record sleeve stand
You can enjoy the vinyl sound of your records and their artwork at the same time thanks to the dust cover that incorporates a stand for displaying record sleeves when open.
Pioneer DJM 850 Mixer
The Pioneer DJM-850 Black DJ Mixer retains all that is good about the Pioneer series of mixers and continues to improve on its creative possibilities. A host of new FX options are available including the Beat Colour Effect, a unique side chaining process which is exclusive to the new DJM 850. Many new tempo synced effects have also been included which have the ability to control various parameters for exciting new rhythmical effects previously not possible with such intuitive control and ease of use. These new features really help to create fresh and exciting sets to work the dance floor time and time again. Control of your output is adjustable via its smooth faders, 3 band EQ and kill switches which have been borrowed from Pioneer's flagship model.
Pioneer's DJM-850-K is built for both professional and home applications, high quality components allow for superb audio performance via its four stereo channels and two microphone inputs. An on-board 4 channel audio interface with configurable audio settings and routing allow you to connect directly to your host Mac or PC giving instant access to music libraries and software, meaning you can happily hook up your favourite DVS system for a natural and powerful set-up. Being able to recognise when a host is attached via USB allows for rapid integration when time is pressing and the extensive Midi capability on the DJM 850 further emphasises the complete nature of this mixer.
Pioneer's reputation of high quality products continues with the DJM 850 K, solid and well thought out construction gives piece of mind when you need it most. Knowing that your equipment has been designed to be used in hot humid environments and to be transported from gig to gig means there are no catastrophes waiting to catch you out.
- Power requirements: AC 100 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 11 W
- Main unit weight: 10.7 kg
- Max. dimensions: (WxHxD) 450 mm x 159 mm x 368 mm
- Output: RCA × 1, USB (type B)
- Drive method: Servo type direct drive
- Motor: 3-phase brushless DC motor
- Braking system: Electronic brake
- Rotation speed: 33 1/3 rpm, 45 rpm, 78 rpm
- Rotation speed adjustment range: ±8%
- Wow and flutter: 0.15% or less WRMS
- S/N ratio: 50 dB or above
- Turntable: Aluminium die-casting Diameter: 332 mm
- Starting torque: 1.6 kgf cm or more
- Start time: Within 1 second (at 33 1/3 rpm)
- Arm type: Universal type S-shape tone arm, gimbal-supported type bearing structure, static balance type
- Effective length: 230.5 mm
- Overhang: 16 mm
- Tracking error: Within 3°
- Arm height adjustment range: 6 mm
- Stylus pressure variable range: 0 g to 4.0 g (1 scale 0.1 g)
- Proper cartridge weight: 9.5 g or less (single cartridge)
- Cartridge type: VM type
- Slip mat, Dust cover with jacket stand, Adapter for EP record, Balance weight, Headshell (with
cartridge), Shell weight, Power cord, USB cord, Audio conversion cord (Stereo pin plug (female) -
Stereo mini plug (male)), Operating instructions.
Pioneer DJM 850 Specifications:
- Number of channels: Audio 4-channel, MIC 2-channel
- Inputs: CD/Line x 4 (RCA), Line x 2 (RCA), Phono x 2 (RCA), MIC x 2 (XLR and 1/4-inch Jack combined use x 1, 1/4-inch Jack x 1)
- Outputs: Master Out x 2 (RCA x 1, XLR x 1)
- Booth Out: x 1 (1/4-inch Jack)
- Headphone Monitor Out: x 1 (top side 1/4-inch Jack)
- REC Out: x 1 (RCA)
- Digital Out: x 1 (Coaxial)
- Other ports: Send x 1 (1/4-inch Jack), Return x 1 (1/4-inch Jack)
- MIDI Out: x 1 (5P DIN), USB x 1 (top side B port), Control x 4 (Φ 3.5 mm mini-jack)
- Sampling rate: 96 kHz
- D/A converter: 32 bit
- A/D converter: 24 bit
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: Max. 0.004%
- S/N ratio: Min. 106 dB (Line)
- Headroom: 19 dB
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 320mmx108mmx381mm
- Weight: 7.7kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.