Equinox Quad Pix Batten
The Equinox Quad Pix Batten is a Pixel controllable LED lighting bar with 12 x 4W 4-in-1 RGBW LEDs. Each pixel (dot) is individually controllable allowing awesome visual effects to be created. Full pixel control is available when operated in 48 channel mode to create stunning colour flows and chases but can also be controlled in several other channel modes.
- 12 x 4W quad-colour LEDs (RGBW)
- Beam angle: 30°
- 536 Lux @ 2m (full on)
- 2kHz refresh rate
- Pixel mapping capabilities
- DMX channels: 3/4/6 or 48 selectable
- Static colour, auto, sound active and master/slave modes plus built-in programs
- 0-100% dimming and variable strobe
- Bracket allows for multiple rigging or floor standing applications
- 4 push button menu with LED display
- IEC power input/output
- 3-Pin XLR input/output
- Convection cooled
- Power consumption: 25W
- Power supply: 100~240V, 50/60Hz
- Fuse: T1A 250V
- Dimensions: 88 x 1070 x 65mm
- Weight: 2kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.