American DJ RGBW4C IR
The American DJ RGBW4C IR is a high quality compact controller for RGB, RGBW and RGBA LED lighting fixtures. This controller will allow you to control up to eight individual fixtures or fixture groups. This controller is ideal for nightclubs, bars, bands or anyone that wants easy and full control of their lighting fixtures.
The RGBW4C IR is a 32-channel RGB, RGBW or RGBA LED controller. It was designed to control any standard 3 or 4 channel group of LED fixtures where channel 1 is Red, channel 2 is Green, channel 3 is Blue and channel 4 is White or Amber. Up to 8 LED fixtures or fixture groups can independently be controlled via four fixture buttons. All LED fixtures or fixture groups must be set to run in DMX mode and be addressed four channels apart for independent control.
The units control panel includes 9 direct access "Static Color/Chase" buttons, which contain pre-programmed color presets and chase programs, 3 user programmable color preset buttons, 4 multi function faders that control RGBW intensities on the fly, as well as chase program "Speed", chase program "Fade Time" and "Master Dimmer". There is also an array of 8 buttons used to select the operation mode, including RGB Fade, Auto Run, Color Macro, Chase, Sound Active, Strobe, Manual RGBW and Blackout modes. The RGBW4C is one of the simplest and most versatile LED controllers available today.
Here we have the American DJ RGBW4C IR in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
- Compact DMX512 controller for RGB, RGBW and RGBA LED fixtures
- Control up to 8 individual fixtures or fixture groups
- 3 user programmable color preset, direct access buttons
- 9 Colour preset/Chase program direct access buttons
- Colour Macro playback mode
- Manual RGBW intensity control mode
- RGB and Auto modes
- On the fly Speed & Fade control of all chase programs
- Sound active mode via internal microphone
- Adjustable microphone sensitivity
- Variable strobe
- Blackout button
- ADJ LED RC2 Compatible (sold separately)
- DMX output connector: 3-pin XLR
- Power In: 12VDC 500mA UL approved power supply (Included)
- Power consumption: 3.6 Watts
- Size: 327 x 140 x 48mm
- Weight: 1.1kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.