Chauvet Obey 70 Lighting Controller
The Chauvet Obey 70 Lighting Controller is a 4U rackmount DMX lighting controller that is able to control up to 12 lighting fixtures with up to 32 channels on each one. This is an ideal controller for small to medium sized nightclubs and bars, along with theatres and live stages. Control your lighting fixtures at your fingertips with this lighting controller from Chuavet.
Bigger shows call for more accessibility and ease of programming. The Obey 70 bridges the gap between smaller rack mount controllers and massive control desks. 14 reversible faders and an assignable joystick allow for easy programming of up to twelve 32-channel fixtures. The Obey 70 can store up to 6 sets of chases containing 240 scenes on 384 total channels of control. Also at your fingertips are fog and strobe control as well as MIDI compatibility.
- Universal DMX controller capable of handling all the complexities of today's lighting fixtures
- Easily control up to 12 intelligent lights with up to 32 channels each
- Includes 384 channels of DMX control and 30 banks of 8 scenes for a maximum of 240 scenes
- Enhance light shows with 6 sets of chase effects containing 240 scenes
- Increase effects with fog and strobe control, reversible sliders, beat activation, tap-sync and auto run
- Capability to grab any fixture on the fly, reassign channels and sequentially link chases
- Increase flexibility with MIDI compatibility, DMX polarity selector and assignable pressure-sensitive joystick
- Conveniently mounts using the 4-space (4U) mounting rack
- DMX Channels: 384
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Rackmount: 4U
- Input Voltage: 9 VDC, 500 mA (external power supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz)
- Weight: 7.3 lb (3.3 kg)
- Size: 19 x 7 x 2.8 in (483 x 178 x 71 mm)
- Approvals: CE
- Rackmount: 4U
- Obey 70
- External power supply
- Quick Reference Guide
- Warranty card
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.