Alto TS215 Active Speaker
The Alto TS215 Active Speaker is a 15" PA speaker with 1100W peak power that has been designed and tuned in the USA. It features an integrated 2 channel mixer which has dual XLR 1/4 inc combo mic/line inputs and independent level controls. It's compact and lightweight design make it easy for transportation and installation.
The new Truesonic TS2 product range is the result of an absolutely clean-sheet approach to designing professional speakers that strikes an ideal balance between no-compromise acoustic performance, the complete array of features that users demand and outstanding ergonomics and utility-all coupled with a stunning new industrial design. The amplifiers in the TS215 are rated at 550 watts continuous, 1100 watts peak-a significant increase over the previous model. This new higher power capability ensures greater output for use in larger spaces, with increased clarity, since the amplifiers won't "run out of steam" and distort the way less powerful units will.
The all-new industrial design is more than just beautiful: Four integral handles, make the TS215 easy to pick up in either H or V orientation. The tough, durable cabinets have excellent acoustic properties, while their lighter weight makes them easy to transport.
Higher performance, unsurpassed utility and connection options, easy transportability and unparalleled value-you'll find it all in the Alto Professional TS215 powered loudspeaker
Here we have the Alto TS215 Active Speaker in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
- 550W continuous, 1100W peak Class D power
- 15-inch LF driver, 2.5-inch high-temperature voice coil
- 1-inch neodymium HF driver with precision waveguide
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line inputs and independent level controls
- XLR Link output
- Ground-Lift switch
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Compact, lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet design for easy transport and installation
- Can be used as main PA speaker or in floor monitor application
- Stand and pole-mountable with integral M10 suspension points
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- Output Power: 1100 W peak (700 LF + 400 HF) / 550 W continuous RMS (350 LF + 200 HF)
- Low Frequency: 15" (381 mm) woofer, 2" (51 mm) voice coil
- High Frequency: 1" (25 mm) neodymium driver
- Crossover: 2kHz
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB peak, 126 dB continuous (dB-SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20 kHz (+ 3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 43Hz - 22 kHz (-10 dB)
- Coverage: 80/100° H x 60° V nominal
- Connectors: (2) 1/4" (6.35 mm) TRS or XLR inputs (1) XLR link output
- Cabinet: Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Controls: Volume, power on/off with LED, clip limiter with LED, ground lift
- Protection: Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Power: AC Input: 100-120/220-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Fuse: 100-120 V T6.3AL AC250V / 220-240 V T3.15AL AC250V
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 15.60" x 14.04" x 25.68" / 396 x 357 x 652 mm
- Weight: 32.72 lbs / 14.84 kg
I bought 2 of these speakers dut to my other speakers couldnt handle larger venues. Wow . Did i buy the top quality speakers at a low end price. They sound crisp at every level. The weight is perfect for the size of the speaker. Plenty of handles to carry or pole mount the speaker. Overall they are a top quality speaker at a low quality speaker price. Why buy new have provided top quality service yet again.