Behringer FBQ2496 Professional Feedback Destroyer
The Behringer FBQ2496 Feedback Destroyer Pro is a rack-mountable solution for fast and effective feedback suppression.
The Feedback Destroyer PRO is the fastest feedback suppressor on the market (less than 0.2 seconds) and the only one to offer a 96 kHz sampling rate. This audio solution is the quick, easy way to protect yourself and your audience from feedback.
Ease of Operation
FBQ2496's Auto mode continuously monitors the mix, resetting programmed filters automatically, while the Manual Mode allows individual programming of up to 40 fully-parametric filters with frequency, bandwidth and gain adjustment. Open MIDI architecture makes future firmware updates and flexible communication with digital equipment exceedingly simple.
With the FBQ2496's various modes, you can master just about any live sound situation or use the unit as a creative sound-shaping tool. A single FBQ2496 can protect you from feedback in both your mono PA mains and a monitor mix. The FBQ2496 is more than just handy - it's affordable! Your ears - and your audience will thank you!
- Ultra-high performance 2-channel 24-bit/96 kHz Feedback Destroyer and Parametric EQ
- Automatically and "intelligently" locates and destroys up to 40 feedback frequencies
- Ultra-narrow FBQ filters for extremely effective feedback suppression, while keeping highest sonic quality
- Panic button immediately takes action in feedback emergency situations
- "Set-and-forget" default setting enables immediate and super-easy Feedback Destroyer performance
- Auto mode continuously monitors the mix and automatically sets filters
- Single-shot mode automatically detects and destroys feedback and locks filters until they are reset manually
- Ultra-high resolution 24-bit/96 kHz A/D and D/A converter plus 32-bit DSP for ultimate audio performance
- Extensive MIDI implementation and user preset memories for instant program recalls
- Balanced inputs and servo-balanced outputs with ¼'' TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100
- 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus lowest possible power consumption for energy savings
- 3-Year Warranty
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Inputs/Outputs: XLR, 1/4" TRS Stereo and MIDI 5-pin In/Out/Thru
- Converter: 24 Bit / 96 kHz
- Sample Rate: 96 kHz
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) approx. 44.5 x 483 x 217 mm (1 3/4 x 19 x 8 1/2")
- Weight: approx. 2 kg (4.4 lbs)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.