Neo d+ XLR Class B XLR female to XLR male 2M
Here we have the Neo d+ XLR Class B XLR female to XLR male 2M; a high-performance, high quality cable that will become a reliable component of any professional DJ's arsenal. Designed and engineered to prevent signal loss and signal distortion the Neo d+ XLR Class B XLR female to XLR male 2M is the high-end XLR cable you need for your set up.
d+ series bring the highest quality and a cool designed in your sound system such as DJ gears, audio interface, speaker, mixer, effector, synthesizer and all sound gears.
About the product planning for the d+ series, we contemplated the best combination of materials and the structure for today's music and situations.
You might already have seen d+ class B series somewhere. That's why they always have a desire to improve the sound quality and the cable's transmission influences the total sounds.
Many professionals are using the d+ series and you can easily get the goodness on your sound system.
1. The conductor of d+ class B is 18 AWG pure oxygen free copper prevent the cheap sound by signal loss and to bring dense information of signal on the all sound systems. And the flat architecture of cable prevents the signal distortion by the interference of conductor spacing.
2. The soft PVC outer and the stereo sprit cable have a high degree of usability for cable connection.
3. d+ class B is similar quality as high-end audio cables but the cost isnt too much expensive to suit well to all sound creators.
- Structure: Flat (Inverted concentric structure)
- Conductor: 18AWG high purity oxygen-free copper
- Insulator: Polyolefin
- Exterior sheath: Flex PVC
- Housing: PBT + Glass Fiber
- Terminal: XLR plug (24K gold-plated bronze alloy coating)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.