Neutrik NAC3FCA PowerCON A-type Power Cable Connector plug Blue
The Neutrik NAC3FCA PowerCON A-type Cable Connector (Blue) is both VDE certified and SEV approved with an ergonmic design that means it is extremely robust and reliable. It features a fast and easy twist lock latching system.
The powerCON is a locking 3 conductor equipment AC connector with contacts for line, neutral and pre-mating ground contact. It replaces appliance couplers wherever a very rugged solution in combination with a locking device is needed in order to guarantee a safe power connection.
Attention: The powerCON is a connector without breaking capacity, i.e. the powerCON should not be connected or disconnected under load or live!
- Locking 20A / 250V AC appliance coupler
- 3 contacts for line, neutral and premating safety ground
- Power-in (blue) and power-out (grey) versions with different keying to avoid the possibility of intermating
- Fast and easy twist lock latching system
- Extremely robust and reliable
- Ergonomic design
- User friendly latch design for easy handling
- Unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief
- UL, cUL recognized components
- VDE certified
- SEV approved
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product
- Number of electronical contacts: 2 + PE
- Rated current per contact: 20A rms
- Rated voltage: 250V AC
- Cable O.D.: 6 - 15 mm
- Wire size: 2,5 mm
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.