Magma DJ-Controller Workstation DDJ-SR
This fantastic workstation from Magma is customized to hold the new Pioneer DDJ-SR DJ-Controller and a laptop. Crafted from 9 mm vinyl laminated plywood, sturdy aluminium profiles and heavy duty butterfly latches, it provides you with secure transport and workstation in one. Thanks to the integrated gliding laptop platform and the convenient cable access port, the setup is ready for action in no time at all.
Here we have the Magma DJ-Controller Workstation DDJ-SR in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
DDJ-SR Workstation Features:
- Holds a Pioneer DDJ-SR and Laptop
- incl. gliding laptop platform (removable)
- Heavy duty construction of 9 mm vinyl laminated plywood
- Solid aluminium profiles and spring loaded latches
- Secure stacking due to stackable ball corners
- Detachable front cover/panel
- Full padded interior keeps controller well-protected
- Incl. recessed wheels for easy transportation
- Convenient cable access por
- 2 fixing straps hold laptop during transportation (only MacBooks or notebooks up to 3 cm height)
- Specifications (W/H/D): External: 47 x 67 x 21 cm / Inner: 30,5 x 55 x 4,5 cm (controller compartment)
Very happy with this flight case. The controller fits perfectly snug with no movement or rattle. To ensure there is no movement you are also supplied with velcro backed foam pads to hold the controller firmly in place but the fit is so snug you could easily live without these on short trips. There is easy access to the back of the device for attaching the necessary cables and the slide out panel on the front is a great feature, again allowing very easy access. At the back of the controller there is also some storage space which is ideal for cables or headphones if you have folding ones. Aside from the primary function of protecting my kit the sliding laptop stand is my favorite part of the box. There is plenty of room for your computer on there as well as hard drives or any additional tech. Also, if you are playing out and taking your controller to a cramped DJ booth you can remove the stand altogether and keep things compact. So far I haven't used the fixing straps to transport my laptop in the case but they do offer quite a secure hold. I looked at a number of solutions for protecting my DDJ SR and I am very pleased with this box. It has been designed with the user in mind, does everything you'd want from a flight case then adds some nice little touches that make it well worth the money.