Gorilla Denon MC7000 Flight Case Workstation
The Gorilla Denon MC7000 Flight Case Workstation is the ideal flight case for protecting your Denon MC7000 DJ controller and laptop travelling to and from gigs and also while you're at the gig. It is also a great edition if you only use your equipment at home. The flightcase comes in the special edition black stealth finish with a hex design which looks fantastic. No other case at this price range comes close to the build quality and reliability of the GC-MC7000, not to mention, its great looking style.
This case features high quality foam lining, reinforced edges and ball corners, sliding laptop platform tray, recessed wheels for easy transportation as well as handles, high-end butterfly catches and a lifetime Gorilla warranty!
- Holds a Denon MC7000 and Laptop
- Includes gliding laptop platform (removable)
- Heavy duty construction of 9 mm vinyl laminated plywood
- Hex Board Design
- Solid aluminium profiles and spring loaded latches
- Secure stacking due to stackable ball corners
- Detachable front cover/panel
- Full padded interior keeps controller well-protected
- Convenient cable access port
- External (W x H x D): 75 x 50 x 22cm
- Internal (W x D): 66 x 46.5cm
- Internal Height to Shelf: 11cm
- Shelf Dimensions (W x D): 71.5cm x 30.5cm
It's a perfect fit and match to what I was looking for. It fits and protects my controller perfectly. Solid enough to last.