Magma CDJ-Workstation for 2000/900 Nexus
Custom designed to hold one Pioneer DJM-900 Nexus Mixer and two CDJ-2000 Nexus player. Each CD-player and mixer compartment provide additional foam stripes to fit also all older Pioneer models such as DDJ-2000/900/850/800 or DJM-1000/800/700/600. This heavy duty flight case is particularly suitable for digital-DJs due to the new (extra-wide) gliding laptop and accessory platform. Thanks to its removable front panel covers and the useful cable access ports, the workstation is ready for action in no time at all as the equipment does need not to be removed from the case anymore.
Here we have the Magma CDJ-Workstation for 2000/900 Nexus in brand new condition and in B-Stock.
The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty. The original box is has some cosmetic damage and tape on it.
Magma CDJ-Workstation 2000/900 Nexus Specification:
- Holds 1 x Pioneer DJM-900 Nexus and 2 x CDJ-2000 Nexus and all older Pioneer models
- Incl. gliding platform (removable) for Laptop and additional gear
- Heavy duty construction of 9 mm vinyl laminated plywood
- Solid aluminium profiles and spring loaded latches
- Secure stacking due to stackable ball corners
- 3 removable front panel covers
- Full padded interior (2 cm)
- Convenient cable access ports
- Additional foam to fit various mixer and CD-player models
- Incl. recessed wheels for easy transportation
- Specifications (H/W/D): External: 27 x 115 x 53 cm / Internal: 32 x 38,5 x 9 cm (cd-player compartment) / 33 x 38,5 x 9 cm (mixer compartment)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.