Magma DJ Controller Workstation MC-7000
Any DJ knows how important it is to keep their equipment safe on the road and for owners of the Denon MC-7000 the Magma DJ Controller Workstation MC-7000 is the ideal thing to do it. Magma are renowned for producing high-quality, durable cases for DJ equipment and this controller workstation is no different; it has a 9mm thick plywood body laminated with water-resistant vinyl and edged with aluminium for extra rigidity. The interior is also fully padded so will comfortably keep your Denon MC-7000 safe from the knocks and jolts that are inevitable when transporting equipment, plus the whole case is kept closed and secure by spring-loaded latches.
Customized to transport and protect the DENON MC-7000 Controller. Crafted from 9mm vinyl laminated plywood, sturdy aluminium profiles and heavy duty butterfly latches, it provides you with secure transport and workstation in one. Thanks to the integrated gliding laptop platform and the convenient cable access port, the setup is ready for action in no time at all.
- Heavy duty construction of 9 mm vinyl laminated plywood
- Solid aluminium profiles and spring loaded latches
- Incl. gliding laptop platform (removable)
- Secure stacking due to stackable ball corners
- Full padded interior keeps controller well-protected
- Convenient cable access port
- 2 fixing straps hold laptop during transportation (only MacBooks or laptops up to 1.2 thick)
- Detachable front cover/panel
- Outer measures: 77,5 x 56 x 22 cm
- Inner measures: 67 x 39 x 6 cm (Controller-compartment)
- Weight: 13,9 kg
- Colour: black/silver
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.