Magma Multi-Format CDJ/Mixer Flight Case
The Magma Multi-Format CDJ/Mixer is heavy duty multi-format CDJ or Mixer flight case that has been manufactured from 9mm vinyl laminated plywood, sturdy aluminium profiles and features a heavy duty butterfly latch. To fully protect your DJ equipment is includes several foam pads that cushion your CDJ/Mixer from any knocks or damage.
One Size fits all. The new Multi-format CDJ/Mixer is a heavy duty road case that was especially designed to fit most current 12" CD-players or club mixers. It additionally provides a removable rear panel for convenient cable access.
Fits Following CD-Players:
- Pioneer CDJ2000, CDJ-900 Nexus, CDJ-1000, CDJ-900, CDJ-850, CDJ-800
- Denon DNS-3700
- Gemini CDJ-700
- Reloop RMP1 MK2 etc
Fits the Following Mixers:
- DJM-900 Nexus, DJM-900 SR, DJM-850, DJM-700, DJM-750, DJM-600, DJM-500
- Rane Sixty-Four / Sixty-Eight
- Allen & Heath Xone: DB4, Xone: DB2, Xone:92, Xone:62. Xone:42
- Includes adjustment foams to accommodate the equipment compartment (e.g for smaller battle-mixers)
- Removable front and rear panel
- Heavy duty construction of 9mm vinyl laminated plywood
- Solid aluminum profiles and spring loaded butterfly lock
- Secure stacking due to stackable ball corners
- Outer Dimensions W/H/D - 53 x 40 x 22 cm
- Internal Dimensions W/H/D - 41 x 33 x 7 cm (+6 cm for cable connectors)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.