Magma Multi-format Workstation XL
One Size fits all! The new MULTI-FORMAT Workstation XL is a heavy-duty road case for your DJ controller. It includes several foam pads in various sizes to accommodate most current DJ controllers such as S4, S2, Terminal Mix 4, VCI-400/380, MC-6000, VMS-4 etc. Crafted from 9 mm vinyl laminated plywood, sturdy aluminum profiles and heavy duty butterfly latches, it provides you with secure transport and workstation in one. Thanks to the integrated gliding laptop platform, the convenient cable access port and the removable front and rear panel the setup is ready for action in no time at all.
Here we have the Magma Multi-format Workstation XL in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
- Fits: - NI Kontrol S4, NI Kontrol S2, Akai MPC Renaissance, Akai MPK-25, Numark Mixtrack Pro, Denon MC-6000, American Audio VMS-4, Vestax VCI-400/380, Reloop Terminal Mix-4/2, Reloop Beatpad, Akai APC-40, Behringer CMD-Studio, Stanton DJC-4 and similar sized controllers
- Incl. gliding laptop platform (removable)
- Incl. adjustment foams to accommodate different controller models
- Heavy duty construction of 9 mm vinyl laminated plywood
- Solid aluminum profiles and spring loaded latches
- Secure stacking due to stackable ball corners
- Removable front cover/panel and rear panel for convenient access to controller connectors
- Full padded interior keeps controller well-protected
- Convenient cable access port
- 2 straps hold laptop during transportation (Macbook Pro and laptops up to 1.2" thick)
- Outer dimensions: (W x D x H): 61 x 48 x 20 cm /internal: (W x D x H): 51 x 33 x 4,5 cm (+ 10 cm for cable connectors)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.