UDG Creator Controller Hardcase Large Black MK2
Presenting the UDG Creator Controller Hardcase Large Black MK2. The Creator Controller Hardcase Large is (as you might imagine) the bigger cousin to the Creator Controller Medium and, like the Medium, can fit a variety of DJ controllers making this equipment case a sound investment for any travelling DJ, particularly as its super light at just under 2kg, meaning that it won't weigh you down while you're on the move. The Creator Controller Hardcase Large comes equipped with both a zip and a carry handle, protecting your controller from dust and dirt as well as making it nice and easy to carry.
The UDG Controller Hardcases are available in 4 sizes, skilfully designed to fit many different models of equipment safely during transport.
UDG developed a light EVA MIDI Controller Hardcase designed for life on the road. The UDG Controller Hardcase is constructed from durable lightweight compression moulded EVA material with a water repellent laminated nylon exterior. This quality case provides second to-none protection against drops, scratches & liquids. High density Egg crate interior padding protects jog wheels, faders and buttons of various sized equipment. The UDG Controller Hardcases are available in 4 sizes, skilfully designed to fit many different models of equipment safely during transport.
- Egg Crate interior protects jog wheels, faders, buttons
- Easy grip zipper pulls
- Convenient carry handle
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 1,89 kg / 4.158 lbs
- Outer Dimensions (W x H x D): 60.5 x 36.5 x 13 cm | 23.8 x 14.4 x 5.1 inch
- Inner Dimensions (W x H x D): 59.3 x 35.3 x 9 cm | 23.3 x 13.9 x 3.5 inch
- Material: Durashock moulded EVA foam
- Protection: Water repellent laminated nylon exterior.
- Pioneer DDJ-400, DDJ-RB, DDJ-RR, DDJ-SB3, DDJ-SB2, DDJ-SR2, DDJ-SR, DDJ-Ergo V
- NI Traktor S5, S4 MK3/ MK2, S2 MK3, Maschine Studio
- Numark Mixtrack Platinum, NV II, Mixtrack Pro, Mixtrack Quad, N4, Mixstream Pro
- Denon MC4000
- Akai MPC Renaissance
- Novation 25 SL MK2, Nocturn 25
- Roland System-1 Plug Out Synthesizer
- or check UDG Gear Finder
I bought this as needed a lighter case to carry a mc 6000 in as the flight case it was in was a little to heavy . It is ment for a mc 4000 but mine fits with plenty of room to put all the cables and power pack in aswell , so in my review i would say it is ideal for both models and well worth the money i paid Thanks lads , will definitley use you again and tell all my dj mates to use you and about the great service i recieved from you all Thanks again