Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro Studio Headphones (250 ohms)
The DT 770 PRO (250 ohm) Studio Headphones have been designed for professional studio monitoring use. These headphones combine superior sound quality with a robust, durable construction and comfortable design. The DT 770 PRO are the perfect monitoring headphones for recording studios, post production or broadcasting applications.
The true studio classic, but not only popular amongst professionals.
For decades now, professional users all around the world have placed their trust in Beyerdynamic's classic range: DT 770/880/990 PRO. These benchmark-setting studio headphones boast extremely detailed resolution and very transparent sound.
The DT 770 PRO headphones is the range’s closed-back model and offers maximum flexibility and detailed sound that you can rely on.
Impressive Sound Volume
The beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO headphones have established themselves as a firm favourite amongst music producers, sound engineers and broadcasters and are used in studios all over the world. They reproduce the entire frequency range with incredible precision, and even reproduce low frequencies in punchy detail.
Top-Notch Impulse Response
The DT 770 PRO headphones are considered to be a benchmark product amongst sound professionals as their acoustic definition brings musical details to light in a way that means these headphones are predestined for monitoring.
High frequencies are translated into an analytical and differentiated sound. Ultra-low bass sounds are defined and reproduced crisply.
The robust spring steel headband ensures a secure fit for the wearer. Soft ear cups mean that the headphones are comfortable even if worn for prolonged periods. The single-sided cable allows the headphones to be put on and taken off frequently without cables getting tangled.
- Closed diffuse field studio headphone
- Innovative bass reflex system
- Robust spring steel headband
- Single sided cable
- Soft inner headband
- Gold plated jack plug (3.5 mm) and adapter (6.35 mm)
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Closed
- Nominal frequency response: 5 - 35,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 250 Ω
- Nominal SPL: 96 dB SPL
- Nominal T.H.D: < 0.2%
- Power handling capacity: 100 mW
- Sound coupling to ear: Circumaural
- Ambient noise isolation: approx. 18 dBA
- Nominal headband pressure: approx. 3.5 N
- Weight (without cable) 270 g
- Length and type of cable: 3 m / coiled cable
- Connection: Gold plated stereojack plug (3.5 mm) and 1/4" adapter (6.35 mm)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.