Denon HP800 DJ Headphones
The Denon HP800 premium DJ headphones deliver great sounding quality combined with a sturdy and comfortable design ideal for extended heavy DJ use.
The HP800 Premium DJ headphones offer an extremely high level of acoustic performance, comfort and portability, making them ideal for many scenarios, including professional DJ use, individuals who wear headphones in long studio mix-down sessions and critical recreational audio listening. Swiveling earcups for one-handed monitoring, dual connectors and folding design make them as convenient to use as they are great sounding.
The Denon DJ HP800 headphones are the ideal choice for critical listening and heavy DJ action. Their 40mm drivers deliver detailed sound thanks to their powerful, efficient neodymium magnets. Rotating ear cups enable easy on-ear monitoring. The closed-back design provides great isolation for DJ use and their comfortable, rugged design means users will enjoy using them all night long. Dual 1/8" and ¼" connectors ensure compatibility with all equipment and their convenient folding design means users can take them anywhere.
Here we have the Denon HP800 DJ Headphones in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
Buy these amazing Denon HP800 DJ Headphones with confidence with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
- 40mm drivers deliver powerful, articulate sound
- Drivers utilise powerful neodymium magnets
- Rotating earpieces for easy one-ear monitoring
- Closed-back design provides perfect isolation for DJ use
- Cushioned headband for long-term comfort
- Rugged aluminium and steel construction
- Easily-portable compact folding design
- Replaceable ear pads
- Power-handling capability: 1700mW
- Dual size connectors: ¼" (6.3mm), 1/8" (3.5mm) mini plug
- Impedance: 38 Ohms
- Driver Size: 40mm
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 10-30kHz
- Sensitivity: (1mw) 100dB/mW (JEITA)
- Maximum Input: 1700mW