Mackie MC-250 Studio Headphones
These are the Mackie MC-250 professional studio headphones from the purveyors of products that bring you high-quality audio for home and studio. These attractive headphones come in a stylish matte black finish and feature Mackie's classic logo, giving you a professional look whether you're in the studio or performing to a crowd. The earpads on the MC-250 have also been ergonomically designed for maximum comfort and include super soft earpads that conform to you, giving you hours of wear without discomfort or irritation. Plus when you're finished and you need to take your headphones home, the MC-250s have a fold-up frame and detachable cable so they'll fit snugly in the complementary carry bag.
Whether you are tracking in the studio, mixing on your laptop, or even holding a boom on a set having accurate, sturdy headphones are essential. Building on our studio monitor legacy, MC Series headphones offer the clarity and accuracy Mackie is known for in professional, closed-back designs. Choose between the high-performance MC-150 that is perfect for studio monitoring and DJs and the MC-250 for reference quality sound that is great for critical listening and mixing. Both models feature large 50mm drivers for clear, distortion-free sound with ergonomic headbands and ear pads for hours of listening comfort in the studio or on the go.
- High-Performance Monitoring Headphones:
- Experience the signature Mackie studio sound in headphones that reveal every detail
- High-headroom, reference-quality 50mm transducers provide an accurate reproduction of your mix and your music
- Precision-tuned enclosure delivers deep, punchy bass and enhanced high frequency detail for an ultra-wide soundstage
- Professional Design:
- The soft padded adjustable headband and conforming ear pads provide an ergonomic fit for hours of comfort while ensuring optimal low-end and sound isolation
- Rugged design is built to last and meet the demands of professionals in the studio or on location
- Take Them Anywhere:
- Collapsible fold-up design allows for easy storage and compact portability when travelling
- Perfect for mixing, studio recording, critical listening, and personal listening
- 9.8 ft. detachable, high-quality, straight cable with locking bayonet connector
- Gold-plated 1/4 adapter and carry bag included
- Frequency Response: 10Hz 20kHz
- Impedance: 38 Ohms
- Transducer size: 50 mm
- Sensitivity: 100 dB
- Weight: 265g / 9.35 oz
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.