Pioneer HDJ-700-N Gold DJ Headphones
Pioneer HDJ-700 DJ black and gold headphones are designed for maximum comfort, ideal for extended personal listening use at home and during long sets on the road. These HDJ-700s have been built to last, and their unique design provides exellent sound insulation.
Whether you're DJing at home, in the club or auditioning your music on the go, the HDJ-700s are a versatile companion.
Optimised For Dance Music
The HDJ-700s have narrow ear pads and 40 mm driver units with rare earth magnets to give you a powerful bass and great sound insulation. A 19 µm diaphragm and copper-clad aluminium wire (CCAW) voice coil accurately reproduce kicks and snares.
A rigid, stainless steel headband and 2 interchangeable side-mount cords - one 1.2-metre coiled cord (3 m extended length) and one 1-metre straight cord - ensure a long life of service.
The soft and textured polyurethane ear cups ensure a snug, comfortable fit - even during long DJ sets.
60-Degree Rotating Arm
Rotate the right earpiece by up to 60 degrees for easy one-ear monitoring, and grab the handy grip to quickly put the cup back to its original position.
Here we have the Pioneer HDJ-700 Gold Headphones in brand new and in B-Stock.
The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed in veru good cosmetic condition, with all accessories and a 1-year warranty!
- Black/Gold finish
- Type: Fully-enclosed, dynamic headphones
- Driver Units: 40 mm dome type
- Plug: 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack (gold-plated, 2-way, screw-type)
- Cord: 1.2 m side mount coil cord (3 m extended length) 1 m straight cord
- Included Accessories: 6.3 mm 3P plug adapter (gold-plated, screw-in)
- Weight: (without cord) 220 g
- Maximum Input Power: 2000 mW
- Output Sound Level: 105 dB
- Frequency Range: 5 - 28,000 Hz
- Impedance: 45 Ω
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.