PreSonus Eris HD10BT Bluetooth Headphones
PreSonus Eris HD10BT Features:
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless for mobile use, plus wired connectivity for use with professional devices, when wireless operation is not an option, or when battery life is low (cable and 1/8-inch to 1/4-inch adapter included)
- Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) to reduce environmental noise
- Closed back, over-ear design for superior isolation
- Easy-to-use level and track navigation controls
- 40 mm drivers for studio-quality sound reproduction
- Single-button call functionality with built-in microphone. Answer the phone without missing a beat.
- Up to 16 hours of continuous battery life
- 96 dB sensitivity (±3 dB)
- Balanced frequency response (20 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Micro USB charging cable and hardshell carrying case included
PreSonus Eris HD10BT Specifications:
- Type: Closed cup, circumaural
- Drivers: 40 mm, 16 ohms
- Frequency Response (Headphones): 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (Microphone): 100 Hz to 10 kHz
- Sensitivity (Headphones): 96 dB
- Sensitivity (ANC Microphone): -36 dB
- Sensitivity (Call Microphone): -45 dB
- Bluetooth Operating Range: 33' (10m)
- Up to 16 hours (ANC off)
- Up to 8 hours (ANC on)
- Lithium Battery: 3.7V, 300 mAH
- User Controls: Power/pair/call answer, volume, ANC on/off
- Connections: 1/8" stereo audio input, micro USB charging port
- Included Accessories: Micro USB charging cable, 1/8" audio cable, 1/8" to 1/4" audio adapter, hardshell carrying case
Standard 1-year warranty.
Introducing the PreSonus Eris HD10BT Headphones for studio quality wherever you go! These professional Bluetooth headphones with Active Noise Cancelling makes it so it's just you and your music with no background interference, perfect for in the studio so you can hear every fine detail or when you're out and about and just want to get lost in your favourite music. Plus featuring single-button call functionality and built-in mic so you can even answer calls whilst on the move.
Eris HD10BT headphones are built with 1.57-inch (40 mm) drivers that deliver superior clarity and extended bass response you’d expect from professional studio headphones. The over-ear design ensures optimal sound isolation whether you’re producing your next record or listening to your favourite artist’s latest release.
Designed to be used wired or wirelessly, Eris HD10BT headphones provide touch controls to quickly pair your Bluetooth device, wirelessly start and stop audio, adjust the volume, and navigate to your favourite track. With up to 16 hours of battery life, Eris HD10BT headphones will let you listen comfortably all day long. The included cable lets you connect your Eris HD10BT headphones to your audio interface, mixer, or computer. A built-in microphone and basic call function even let you answer the phone without missing a beat.
Get personal space - even in a crowd
Long commutes and plane rides are the ideal time to catch up on audiobooks, podcasts, and your watch list, but noisy companions can get in the way of enjoying your downtime. Active Noise Cancelling turns your Eris HD10BT headphones into your own private listening environment. ANC can be activated with or without Bluetooth, so you can use it whenever and wherever you need it. The included hardshell case holds your Eris HD10BT and its included cables and adapter, so your headphones are ready to fit in your carry-on, purse, or backpack. Take studio sound with you wherever you go.