Sennheiser HD 280 PRO Headphones
The Sennheiser HD 280 Pro over-ear headphones are perfect for a variety of monitoring applications and feature rotating ear cups with a collapsible design providing maximum flexibility. These professional headphone are suitable for both DJs and producers who need high quality audio combined with precise noise isolation and a comfortable fit for extended listening.
The HD 280 Pro is Sennheiser's most significant closed, around-the-ear headphone to be introduced in years. Designed to exceed the demands of the professional environment, the HD 280 Pro boasts extremely robust construction combined with the sound quality, modular design and aggressive noise isolation that is necessary in the field. The unique collapsible design, combined with swiveling ear cups, offers maximum flexibility in any application.
Here we have Sennheiser HD 280 PRO Headphones in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
- High ambient noise attenuation
- Accurate, linear sound reproduction
- Soft earpads for a comfortable fit
- Folding and rotating earcups for space-saving transport
- Tough, single-sided cable
- Up to 32 dB noise attenuation
- Comes with screw-type adaptor to 1/4"
- Colour: black
- Wearing style: Headband
- Frequency response (headphones): 8 - 25000 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 113 dB
- THD, total harmonic distortion: 0,1 %
- Contact pressure: 6 N
- Ear coupling: circumaural
- Jack plug: 3,5 / 6,3 mm stereo
- Connection cable: Coiled Cable (min. 1.3m / max. 3m)
- Transducer principle: dynamic, closed
- Weight: w/o cable: 285 g
- Nominal impedance: 64 Ω
- Load rating: 500 mW
I'm just to the popular opinion out there, that these aren't the most comfortable headsets out there, but sonically they are well worth the pain. I say pain, based on my first couple of sessions, because a week on, they are easing up nicely, so think all is going to be fine. Performance wise, the sound is excellent, with brilliant stereo separation, as well as well defined frequency detail. If I had a criticism they lack a little "fizz" at the top, but that point makes them less tiring, so not a bad trade off. Would I buy again...definitely especially the the price they are now. A genuine steal.