LEDJ Rapid QB1 IP Charge Flight Case
The LEDJ Rapid QB1 IP Charge Flight Case offers a super convenient way to protect and charge up to eight of your LEDJ Rapid QB1 IP uplighters, eliminating the need to constantly unload and reload. This case is heavy-duty with aluminium edge strips that add durability and strength to the protective plyboard panels on the outside while the inside safely houses up to eight uplighters each with individual compartments. With all of the features that come with the Rapid QB1 IP Charge Flight Case comes fitted with handy wheels and handles with heavy duty, non-slip rubber grips for expedience, safety and comfort.
This professional flight case features 8 compartments for transportation and charging of the LEDJ Rapid QB1 IP series. Two additional accessory compartments are also included to hold power cables.
- Eight captive PowerCON TRUE1 connections for in-case charging
- Features 8 compartments for Rapid QB1 IP fixtures plus two accessory compartments
- Interlocking tongue and groove edging ensuring that all lids and covers stay secure even in an impact and form a fully dust proof seal
- Hexaboard plywood panels
- Heavy duty, industrial grade handles and butterfly catches
- All handles feature heavy duty rubber grips for comfort and non slip safety - Riveted 35mm aluminium profile edge strips provide rigidity, strength and durability
- Heavy duty ball corners for added impact protection
- PowerCON TRUE1 input/output
- Power consumption: 400W (max.)
- Power supply: 100~240V, 50/60Hz
- Fuse: F10A 250V
- Internal dimensions (per compartment): 280 x 141 x 147mm
- Internal dimensions (accessory compartment): 280 x 60 x 182mm
- External dimensions (with wheels): 475 x 750 x 445mm
- External dimensions (without wheels): 360 x 750 x 445mm
- Weight: 25kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.