AKG C3000B With Travel Case
This AKG C3000B With Travel Case has come to us via a part exchange and comes with a 3 month warranty.
It has been tested and is in full working order.
This item is in very good cosmetic condition, apart from a light mark on the side.
This AKG C3000B comes in its travel case but there is no mic clip. Please note that this AKG C3000B With Travel Case does not include original packaging but has been professionally packaged to ensure safe delivery to your door.
AKG C 3000 B Condenser Microphone at a Glance:
- Outstanding mic for vocals and solo instruments onstage or in the studio
- Newly-designed 1" diaphragm delivers high-end performance
- Switchable pad accommodates loud instruments and amps
- For vocals and solo instruments onstage or in the studio
- The smooth, clear and open sound of AKG Acoustics' C 3000 B has made it one of the world's most popular studio microphones.
- The C 3000 B was designed as a studio and stage microphone to be used for both vocal and instrumental recording applications in which large diameter capsule excels. Used for vocal applications as well for solo instruments, the C 3000 B can be custom tailored for almost any stage or studio task.
Newly-designed 1" diaphragm delivers high-end performance
The earlier model C 3000 has had a large fan club in the project studio and home recording worlds for years. For the new C 3000 B, AKG designed a special 1-inch large-diaphragm transducer that closely approximates the vibration performance of top-class studio microphones, but can be made at much lower cost. The six-micron-thick active-mylar diaphragm that has been precision designed for the ideal frequency response. Inside the C 3000 B, the latest generation of Surface Mount (SMD) Technology ensures the microphone's electrical and mechanical stability. The features and performance of the C 3000 B make it at home anywhere, from your project or "high-end" studio to your live sound applications.
Switchable pad accommodates loud instruments and amps
Due to its surface area and special capsule tuning, the C 3000 B large-diaphragm transducer produces an exceptionally pleasing, smooth sound. An improvement over the original mic, the C 3000 B's switchable -10dB preattenuation pad immediately follows the transducer in the signal path, thus increasing the C 3000 B's SPL capability by a true 10dB. Loud sound sources are therefore no problem. An acoustically optimized cardioid polar pattern makes the C 3000 B an excellent choice for both recording and live sound applications where high gain before feedback is important.
AKG C 3000 B Condenser Microphone Features:
- Large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone
- Frequency range 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity 25 mV/Pa (-32dBV)
- Max. SPL 140/150dB
- Equivalent noise level (CCIR 468-3) 25dB
- Equivalent noise level 14dBA
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted) 80dB
- Preattenuation pad 10dB, switchable
- Bass filter 6dB/octave below 500Hz
- Impedance 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance >1000 ohms
- Supply voltage 9 to 52 volts phantom power
- Current consumption <2 mA
- 3-pin XLR connector
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.