Audio Technica MB2k Dynamic Microphone
With greater rejection of unwanted noise and feedback the Audio Technica MB2k is ideal for acoustic and amplified instrumental recording and with its rugged all-metal design it makes for a fantastic entry level microphone that gives quality at an affordable price.
The industry standard for affordable instrument microphones, the MB2k features a unidirectional dynamic element design for outstanding off-axis rejection and feedback control. Its frequency response is tailored for optimal instrument pickup. This rugged, all-metal mic is equipped with Audio-Technica's Hi-Energy® neodymium magnet structure for maximum output and fast transient response, with noise-reducing soft-touch finish, MagnaLock™ switch design for silent on/off operation, and a corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector.
Audio Technica MB2k Features:
- Smart-priced introductory microphone for amplified and acoustic instruments
- Tailored frequency response for optimal instrument reproduction
- Hypercardioid dynamic element design
- Rugged all-metal construction
- Hi-Energy® neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Soft-touch finish reduces mechanical noise
- Silent on-off operation thanks to MagnaLock™ switch design
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector
Audio Technica MB2k Specifications:
- Element: Neodymium Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 60 - 14,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -54 dB (1.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Switches: MagnaLock™ on/off
- Weight: 337 g
- Dimensions: 7.23" (183.6 mm) long, 1.63" (41.4 mm) head diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin gold-plated XLRM-type
- Accessories Included: AT8470 Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
- Standard 1 year warranty
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.