Chord NU2 UHF Dual Handheld Microphone System
Here we have the Chord NU2 UHF Dual Handheld Microphone System from one of the most trusted brands in audio equipment. This brilliantly useful system is the perfect solution anyone who needs to amplify their voice without being tied by hazardous wires - whether you're performing on stage, giving a speech, or announcing from the DJ booth. The Chord NU2 UHF Dual Handheld Microphone System is straightforward to use, simple to install and comes with two handheld microphones that only need regular AA batteries.
Dual wireless microphone system with fixed UHF receiver and 2 handheld transmitters. The receiver unit is compatible with standard 19" racks using the included rack ears and front mounting antenna accessories.
- Pilot tone & mute circuit for stable signal
- Rack-mounting accessories included
- Supplied with mains adaptor and 4 x AA batteries
- Power supply 12-18Vdc, 500mA (mains adaptor included)
- Batteries 4 x AA (2 per transmitter - included)
- Range 60m
- Signal to noise ratio >96dB
- THD 0.1% @ 1kHz
- Frequency response 30Hz-20KHz
- Image rejection >85dB
- Output impedance 2.2k Ohms
- Output level 400mV (balanced), 200mV (unbalanced)
- Dimensions : receiver 44 x 409 x 190mm
- Weight : receiver 1.37kg
- Dimensions : transmitter 243 x 48mm
- Weight : transmitter 238g (no battery)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.