Chord NU4-C Quad UHF Wireless Microphone System
This is the Chord NU4-C Quad UHF Wireless Microphone System. This fantastic kit covers the best of all worlds with a selection of handheld and beltpack transmitters, all of which are wireless for ultimate portability. The receiver itself is rackmountable so it's great for permanent installations in venues that hose presentations, classes and events where voices might need to be amplified. Each transmitter is powered by AA batteries which means no lengthy charging times and no unsightly and hazardous wires.
UHF wireless system with 4 independent channels. The receiver is 19" rack-mountable and features 4 separate XLR outputs or a mixed jack output. Available in sets with 4 handheld or 4 beltpack transmitters (with a choice of neckband or lavalier microphone for each beltpack) or a combo set with 2 of each. Suitable for vocal groups, theatres and presentations.
- Individual or mixed outputs
- 4 licence-free UHF frequencies with pilot tone
- Supplied with 4 colour coded transmitters
- 19" rack-mountable (1U)
- Power supply 12-18Vdc 500mA adaptor (supplied)
- Dimensions (receiver): 482 x 225 x 44mm (inc. rack ears)
- Weight (receiver): 3.0kg
- Batteries 8 x AA (included)
- Carrier frequencies Red 863.10 ,Green 864.80, Blue 864.30, Yellow 863.42 (all in MHz)
- Dimensions (handheld transmitter): 243 x 48mmØ
- Weight (handheld transmitter): 238g (no battery)
- Dimensions (beltpack transmitter): 205 x 68 x 25mm
- Weight (beltpack transmitter): 76g (no battery)
- Dimensions (neckband microphone): 180 x 140 x 60mm
- Weight (neckband microphone): 20g
- Dimensions (lavalier microphone): 27 x 12mmØ
- Weight (lavalier microphone): 20g
In the Box:
- 1U rack-mountable receiver
- 2 x handheld and 2x beltpack transmitters (with neckband and lavalier mics)
- 2 x UHF antennas
- 2 x BNC extension leads (for rack-mounting)
- 2 x rack-mount ears
- DC power adaptor
- 8 x AA batteries
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.