Chord QU4-H Quad UHF Wireless System
The Chord QU4-H Quad UHF Wireless System features a 19" rack-mountable receiver with 4 individual UHF channels and a colour-coded handheld transmitter for each. With 4 separate XLR outputs or a mixed jack output, it is ideal for use in vocal groups, theatre productions and presentations. Additionally, its robust construction makes it durable and reliable.
A wireless system with 4 independent UHF channels. The receiver is 19" rack-mountable and features 4 separate XLR outputs or a mixed jack output. Suitable for vocal groups, theatres and presentations.
- Individual or mixed outputs
- Twin front-mounting antennas
- Supplied with 4 colour coded transmitters
- 19" rack-mountable (1U)
- Power supply: 12-18Vdc 800mA adaptor (supplied)
- Batteries: 8 x AA (included)
- Carrier frequencies: Red 863.01 ,Yellow 863.42, Green 864.30, Blue 864.99MHz
- Stability: 10PPM
- S/N ratio: >105dB
- THD: <0.5% @ 1kHz
- Image rejection: 85dB typical
- Range: 60m (max)
- Output impedance: 2.2k Ohms
- Output level: Balanced 0-400mv, unbalanced 0-200mv
- Connectors: DC in, 4 x XLRM, 6.3mm jack
- Dimensions (receiver): 483 x 44 x 225mm
- Weight (receiver): 3.8kg
- Dimensions (Handheld Transmitter): 243 x 48mmØ
- Weight (Handheld Transmitter): 238g (no battery)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.