Chord QU4-N Quad UHF Wireless Mic System
The Chord QU4-N Quad UHF Wireless System features a 19" rack-mountable receiver with 4 individual UHF channels and 4x colour-coded neckband transmitters. It is ideal for use in vocal groups, presentations or theatre applications. The receiver is equipped with 4 independent XLR outputs or a mixed jack output and is sturdily constructed to ensure reliability.
A wireless system with 4 independent UHF channels. The receiver is 19" rack-mountable and features 4 separate XLR outputs or a mixed jack output. Suitable for vocal groups, theatres and presentations.
- Individual or mixed outputs
- Twin front-mounting antennas
- Supplied with 4 colour coded transmitters
- 19" rack-mountable (1U)
- Power supply: 12-18Vdc 800mA adaptor (supplied)
- Batteries: 8 x AA (included)
- Carrier frequencies: Red 863.01 ,Yellow 863.42, Green 864.30, Blue 864.99MHz
- Stability: 10PPM
- S/N ratio: >105dB
- THD: <0.5% @ 1kHz
- Image rejection: 85dB typical
- Range: 60m (max)
- Output impedance: 2.2k Ohms
- Output level: Balanced 0-400mv, unbalanced 0-200mv
- Connectors: DC in, 4 x XLRM, 6.3mm jack
- Dimensions (receiver): 483 x 44 x 225mm
- Weight (receiver): 3.8kg
- Dimensions (Beltpack Transmitter): 205 x 68 x 25mm
- Weight (Beltpack Transmitter): 76g (no battery)
- Dimensions (Neckband Microphone): 140 x 180 x 60mm
- Weight (Neckband Microphone): 20g
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.