Electro-Voice ND76 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone
The Electro-Voice ND76 Microphone is a robust, high-performance, large-diaphragm dynamic cardioid vocal microphone. This resilient microphone features a Memraflex grille that withstands rough treatment and resists denting. Its shock-mounted capsule minimises handling noise so any low frequency bumps and thumps won't get in to the PA. The ND76 is ideal for use on-stage by live performers, bands and DJs.
Designed to be a workhorse for excellent all-around voice applications, the ND76 capsule is precisely tuned to deliver crisp, clear, and balanced vocal presence, as well as superior isolation from sound on the stage.
- Excellent all-around vocal performance
Crisp, clear and balanced
- Large-diaphragm dynamic capsule
Creates a rich and detailed frequency response
- Shock-mounted capsule minimizes handling noise
Low frequency bumps and thumps won't get into the PA
- Humbucking coil guards against line hum
Use with confidence near speaker cabinets and EMF-generating equipment racks
- Memraflex grille resists denting
Durable tight-mesh grilles withstand extraordinarily rough treatment
- Audio Frequency Response: 70 - 17,000
- Case Material: Die cast zinc
- Connector Type: 3-pin XLR
- Diameter (Max): 50.5 mm (1.99")
- Element: Dynamic
- Finish: Black polyurethane paint
- Impedance, Low-Z balanced: 350 Ω
- Maximum SPL: > 140 dB
- Mic Type: Handheld
- Open Circuit Voltage: 2.4 mV/Pascal
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Power Requirement: Passive
- Shipping Weight: 21.09 oz (598 g)
- Wired/Wireless: Wired
- Height: 182.5 mm (7.19")
- Weight Net: 11.39 oz (323 g)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.