Electro-Voice ND96 Dynamic Supercardioid Vocal Microphone
The Electro-Voice ND96 Microphone is a robust, high-performance, large-diaphragm dynamic supercardioid vocal microphone. This resilient microphone features a Memraflex grille withstands rough treatment and resists denting. Its shock-mounted capsule minimises handling noise so any low frequency bumps and thumps won't get in to the PA. The ND96 is ideal for use on-stage by live performers, bands and DJs.
Designed for excellent acoustic control on very loud stages, the ND96's special structural and acoustical designs create performance characteristics allowing the microphone's gain before feedback in a mix to be significantly louder than most microphones.
- Push vocals through the mix
Structural and acoustical functions allow the signal to be pushed through incredibly loud ambient volumes without risking feedback
- Large-diaphragm dynamic capsule
Creates a rich and detailed frequency response
- Vocal presence emphasis switch
A selectable voice presence booster reduces certain low-mid frequency areas and emphasizes key upper-midrange vocal presence areas for a more profound vocal edge when driving the voice higher in the mix
- Shock-mounted capsule minimizes handling noise
Low frequency bumps and thumps won't get into the PA
- Humbucking coil guards against line hum
Use with confidence near speaker cabinets and EMF-generating equipment racks
- Memraflex grille resists denting
Durable tight-mesh grilles withstand extraordinarily rough treatment
- Audio Frequency Response: 140 - 15,000
- Case Material: Die cast zinc
- Connector Type: 3-pin XLR
- Diameter (Max): 50.5 mm (1.99")
- Element: Dynamic
- Finish: Black polyurethane paint
- Impedance, Low-Z balanced: 350 Ω
- Maximum SPL: > 140 dB
- Mic Type: Handheld
- Open Circuit Voltage: 3.3 mV/Pascal
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Power Requirement: Passive
- Shipping Weight: 21.2 oz (601 g)
- Wired/Wireless: Wired
- Height: 170 mm (6.69")
- Weight Net: 11.39 oz (323 g)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.