LD Systems U308 BPH
Here we have the LD Systems U308 BPH wireless microphone system. If you're a theatre, a live performer, an instructor or anyone who needs to amplify their voice but still keep their hands free the LD Systems U308 BPH is the piece of equipment for you. With a range of up to 100 metres you'll be able to move across the stage and around the room while maintaining high quality audio while the kit itself is incredibly easy to use thanks to the bright LCD display giving you real-time information on signal strength.
Wireless Microphone System with Bodypack and Headset
Developed in Germany, the UHF Diversity wireless systems from the U300 series deliver excellent audio performance. They achieve a range of 100 metres in ideal conditions and are available in 5 frequency bands: 584 MHz - 608 MHz, 655 MHz - 679 MHz, 823 MHz - 832 MHz + 863 MHz - 865 MHz, 470 MHz - 490 MHz or 514 MHz - 542 MHz. Six U300 systems can be used simultaneously for each frequency band. Convenient one-touch synchronisation via infrared ensures fast, problem-free wireless connection between the transmitter and receiver, while a squelch with pilot tone ensures disruption-free operation.
U300 transmitters have a 10 mW output and an operating time of 10 hours on two AA batteries. The handheld microphones frequency response ranges from 55 Hz to 16 kHz. With a lower cut-off frequency of 25 Hz, the bodypack is also suitable for transmitting 5-string bass guitars with a deep H string. The bodypacks input level can be adjusted to both active and passive guitars and basses over three levels. The power switch features a handy standby mode for temporary muting. The U300 receiver is fitted with a bright LCD channel display, an LED chain for displaying audio signal strength and both a balanced XLR and an unbalanced 6.35 mm audio output. The audio output can also be switched to instrument level for directly connecting to guitar and bass amplifiers.
U300 series wireless systems feature a fresh, modern design and are available as vocal sets with receiver and dynamic handheld microphone with cardioid characteristic, bodypack and headset or bodypack and lavalier microphone. The microphone characteristic can be changed using U500 series replaceable heads. U300 instrument sets are available with bodypack and clip-on microphone for wind instruments or a double-shielded low-capacitance cable for guitars and basses.
- Product number: LDU308BPH
- Product type: Wireless Microphone System Accessories, Wireless Microphone Systems
- Type: Bodypack, Set, Receivers, Headsets
- Modulation Type: FM
- Frequency response: 20 - 20.000Hz, 25 - 16,000Hz
- Transmission frequency range: 823 - 832MHz, 863 - 865MHz
- Directivity: Cardioid
- Channels: 12
- Groups: 1
- Antenna inputs: 2 x fixed
- Inputs: Mini-XLR (Phantom Powered Low-Z / High-Z Instrument)
- Nominal impedance: 680Ohm(s)
- Rated HF output power: 10 mW
- Noise reduction: Squelch
- Transmission optimisation: Pilot tone
- THD: < 0.3 %
- Controls: Line/Instrument Level, Channel down, volume, Power On/Off, Channel up, ASC Sync, Gain (3-way switch), 5 LED VU meters, Power
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 104dB
- Phantom power requirements: 5V
- Indicators: Antenna A/B, Power LED (Power ON: green), ASC IR Sync (Green/Amber Blinking LED), Battery (low battery: red),
- LC display, 5 LED VU meters
- Audio output, balanced: XLR
- Operating voltage: 2 x AA batteries, 12 V DC - 18 V DC (500 mA), external power supply
- Audio output, unbalanced: 6.3 mm jack, switchable unbalanced output level
- Microphone input: Mini-XLR (3-pin, female)
- Operating time: >10 h
- Accessories (included): Power supply, Foam windscreen, Audio cable, 2 x AA battery
- Width: 211mm, 65mm
- Weight: 0.7kg, 0.06kg, 0.085kg, 0.85kg
- Max. output level: +10 dBu (Bal), +7 dBV (Unbal, Line), +2,5 dBV (Unbal, Instr)dBu
- Height: 43mm, 91mm
- Depth: 120mm, 25mm
- Other features: Pilot tone, IR frequency synchronisation, Belt clip
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.