M-Audio Uber Mic
The M-Audio Uber Mic is a professional, studio-quality USB microphone suitable for recording, streaming and broadcasting applications. It features switchable polar patterns, depending on your needs and a headphone output. This fantastic versatile microphone can be stand mounted or desktop mounted using its included stand.
Uber Mic is the perfect set-up for all your recording needs-whether it's recording acoustic instruments & vocals, capturing pristine audio for podcasts & broadcasting, or simply bringing your gaming experience to the next level. Uber Mic does it all - start recording, streaming & broadcasting now!
Jack of All Traits
Crystal-clear recording demands the right tools for the job. M-Audio's Uber Mic features a large-diaphragm 3-capsule condenser microphone, perfect for podcasting applications or capturing high-quality audio from vocalists, instruments, percussion and more. With a choice of four polar patterns including cardioid, omnidirectional, figure-8 and single point stereo, Uber Mic is primed for virtually any recording scenario:
- Cardioid - a directional pattern, perfect for capturing singular sound sources while eliminating unwanted room reflections and background noise
- Omnidirectional - equal output/sensitivity at all angles captures your sound sources from all directions, perfect for adding some ambience to your recordings or capturing a group of sound sources
- Figure 8 - equal output/sensitivity on two sides of the microphone, ideal for capturing two independent sound sources simultaneously
- Single Point Stereo - picks up from the left and right side of the microphone, producing a true stereo image
Studio Grade Sound
Whatever your recording requirements, Uber Mic guarantees premium studio-grade capture every time. Fusing pristine A/D converters that provide 16-bit resolution digital audio, your recordings will exhibit exceptional dynamic range that capture every nuance and subtlety of your performance. When combined with a wide range 30-20,000Hz frequency response and sample rates of up to 48kHz, you can be sure your recordings are completely clear and true to the original source.
Get hands-on with your recording! Uber Mic's assortment of hardware controls and thoughtful connectivity options guarantee professional, hassle-free capture every time. Troublesome latency issues are a thing of the past, thanks to a conveniently-located dedicated USB/direct mixing control and a microphone volume control. Zero-latency recording and monitoring is now a reality and you'll hear exactly what you're recording in real time.
There's privacy when you need it, courtesy of a microphone mute control and on-board 1/8-inch headphone jack with internal headphone amplifier. Take total control of your recording and make precise adjustments to your currently-selected level and polar pattern configuration with the crisp on-board LCD display. With Uber Mic, everything you need to produce premium pro-grade recordings is at your fingertips.
Complicated setups are a thing of the past. Thanks to a dedicated stand for ultra-convenient desktop mounting, plus a threaded insert for optional stand-mounting, Uber Mic is versatile, full-featured and sonically impressive. Whatever your recording needs, think Uber.
Comes with Pro Tools First, Eleven Lite, Xpand!2 and 2GB Sample Library from Touch Loops.
Here we have the M-Audio Uber Mic in new and manufacturer refurbished which will come boxed 'as new' with a 1-year warranty. Buy this amazing Uber Mic with confidence with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
- Easy, intuitive operation for any application
- Wide-range 30-20,000Hz frequency response delivers detailed, natural sound
- 3-capsule condenser microphone element, including single-point stereo
- 4 selectable polar patterns to customize your ideal recording
- Polar patterns: cardioid, figure-8, omnidirectional, and stereo
- 1/8" headphone jack and internal headphone amplifier
- USB/direct mixing control with mic volume control enables zero-latency recording and monitoring
- Microphone mute control ensures privacy
- LCD display shows polar pattern and currently selected control level
- Studio-quality recording and playback for accurate reproduction
- Convenient desktop mounting with threaded insert for optional stand-mounting
- Integrated stand fits easily into any setup
- Type: 3-capsule condenser USB microphone
- Capsule Size: 16 mm
- Polar Patterns: Figure 8, cardioid, omni, and stereo
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 20 KHz
- Sensitivity: -45 dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa @ 1 kHz)
- SNR: 110 dB
- Maximum SPL: 120 dB (THD <1%, 1 kHz)
- Impedance: 10 O
- Output Power: 30 mW (@ 48 O)
- THD: 0.03%
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 KHz
- SNR: 110 dB
(1) 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS/stereo headphone output
(1) mini-USB port
(1) 5/8"-27 mounting point
- Power: via mini-USB
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 10.75" / 11.4 x 27.4 cm (diameter x height; with integrated stand)
4.0 lb. / 1.8 kg (microphone & integrated stand)
1.5 lb. / 0.7 kg (microphone only)
2.1 lb. / 1.0 kg (integrated stand only)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.