Mackie EM-91C Microphone
Introducing the invaluable studio tool, the Mackie EM-91C Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone has you got you covered using Mackie's signature "Built-Like-A-Tank" structure to be a reliable piece of equipment for your studio. Including cardioid polar pattern to give that crystal clear performance you're looking for.
The EleMent Series EM-91C Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone produces crystal-clear sound, and unmatched reliability for every single use. From guaranteed warmth and detail on a vocal take, detailed nuances of stringed instruments, or capturing the essence of a room’s ambience, this EM-91C delivers tenfold. Its features enable Mackie’s signature Built-Like-A-Tank construction, ensuring ultimate reliability, and carries incredibly detailed sound reproduction. This microphone is perfect for both large or small studio environments and has ultimate durability for touring use. It includes accessories such as a shock mount, and an XLR cable to set up with ease.
Professional Quality That's Affordable
- Voiced for the stage, built for the road, priced for your wallet.
- Built-like-a-tank so you can rely on it for great recordings for years to come
Your New Studio Go-To
- Vocalists to instruments, voice-overs to ambiance, this mic does it all
- Great for home studio, content creation, live streaming, and more
Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Rejects peripheral noise to keep your performance crystal clear
- Shock mount
- XLR cable
- Element: Black Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-18kHz
- Sensitivity: -30dB
- Output Impedance: 150 Ohms
- Max SPL: 134dB
- Equivalent Noise Level: 16dB A
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 78dB
- Working Voltage 48V phantom power supply
- Size (HxW): 155 x 48mm
- Weight: 0.21kg (0.46lb)
*1 Year Warranty Included*
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.