The Marantz Professional MPM-1000 is a high-quality large diaphragm condenser microphone that offers studio-grade sound at an affordable price. The MPM-1000 features a pure-aluminium-plated, 18mm-diameter diaphragm condenser capsule and comes complete with a windscreen, shock mount, tripod stand and XLR cable. This microphone is ideal for home studio recordings.
The MPM-1000 Studio Series microphone exemplifies Marantz Professional's commitment to users who demand no-compromise components that fit within a realistic budget.
Here we have the Marantz MPM-1000 in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
Buy this amazing Marantz MPM-1000 with confidence with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
- Side-address condenser microphone
- Cardioid polar pattern
- High sensitivity
- Smooth frequency response
- With windscreen, shock mount, tripod stand and XLR cable
- Element: Pure-aluminum-plated, 18mm-diameter-diaphragm condenser capsule
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -38 dB ±2dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa @ 1 kHz)
Output: 200 â¦ ±30% (@ 1 kHz)
Load: >1000 â¦
- Self-Noise: 17 dBA
- Maximum SPL: 136dB (THD ~ 1%, 1 kHz)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 77dB
- Phantom Power Requirements: 9-48 VDC, 3 mA typical
- Dimensions (length x diameter): 6.5" x 1.90" (165 x 48 mm)
- Weight: 10.5 oz (300g)