The Marantz Professional MPM-2000 is a large diaphragm condenser microphone that is suitable for both studio and on-stage use. The MPM-2000 comes with a padded, aluminium carry case, pop filter and shock mount.
The MPM-2000 boasts a specially-engineering internal circuit design optimized for smooth frequency response, high sensitivity, low noise and wide dynamic range. This enables the microphone to be used in any application requiring accurate signal reproduction and seamless translation from studio to stage.
- Professional condenser microphone with 34mm capsule
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Low-noise and high max SPL
- Internal circuitry optimized for smooth frequency response
- Comes with pop filter, shock mount and aluminium case
- Type: Gold-plated, 34mm-diameter diaphragm capsule condenser microphone
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 -20,000Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -32 dB ± 2 dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa @ 1 kHz)
- Impedance: Output: 55 Ohms ± 30% (@ 1 kHz) Load: >1000 Ohms
- Self-Noise: 14 dBA
- Maximum SPL: 137 dB (THD ~ 1%, 1 kHz)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 80dB
- Phantom Power Requirements: 48 VDC, 3mA typical
- Dimensions (length x diameter): 9.1" x 1.90" / 230 x 47mm
- Weight: 0.92 lbs / 0.42 kg
In the Box:
- Shock Mount
- Pop Filter
- Spec Sheet
- Safety and Warranty Manual
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.