The Marantz Professional MPM-3000 is a large diaphragm studio condenser microphone that is suitable for recording vocals and instruments. The MPM-3000 comes with a windscreen and aluminium carry case.
Marantz Professional condenser microphones deliver the high-quality, accurate audio needed for critical recording applications. The MPM-3000 tops the line with its audiophile specs and construction. Premium-grade circuitry components provide superlative performance with negligible harmonic distortion. The microphone's smooth, warm character and fast transient response make it the perfect instrument to capture every nuance of sound - from subtle vocals to orchestral percussion.
- Large diaphragm, cardioid condenser microphone
- High sensitivity, low self-noise and wide dynamic range
- Premium-grade electronic components for exquisite performance
- Uniquely-designed integrated pop filter/shock mount assembly
- Complete with windscreen and aluminum case
- Type: Condenser capsule with gold-plated, 34mm-diameter diaphragm
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -36 dB ± 2 dB (0dB = 1 V/Pa @ 1kHz)
Output: 100 Ohms ± 30% (@ 1kHz)
Load: >1000 Ohms
- Self-Noise: 13 dBA
- Maximum SPL: 138dB (THD ~ 0.9%, 1 kHz)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 81dB
- Phantom Power Requirements: 48 VDC, 3mA typical
Head Diameter: 2.6" / 65 mm
Complete Assembly: 10.8" x 4.5" x 5.3" / 275 x 115 x 135mm
- Weight: 1.43 lbs / 0.65 kg
In the Box:
- Shock Mount
- Pop Filter, Case
- Spec Sheet
- Safety and Warranty Manual
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.