Marantz MPM-3500R Ribbon Studio Microphone
The Marantz Professional MPM-3500R is a ribbon microphone with an ultra low-mass diaphragm that faithfully captures every sound from the subtle nuances of stringed instruments, to rock vocals and percussion. The MPM-3500R microphone comes with a pop filter, shock mount and aluminium carry case.
The MPM-3500R is a high-quality ribbon microphone that faithfully captures every sound from the subtle nuances of stringed instruments to rock vocals and percussion. Superbly designed and crafted with high-grade components, the result is a durable microphone with high sensitivity, low noise and wide dynamic range. Its dipole (figure-eight) pickup pattern enables it to be placed between instruments and capture both equally.
- Low-mass ribbon diaphragm
- Polar Pattern: Dipole (Figure-of-eight )
- Frequency Response: 20-20kHz ±3dB
- Low-frequency attenuation switch
- Sensitivity: -34dB ±2dB
- Output Impedance: 200Ω
- Max SPL: 135dB
- S/N Ratio: 79dB
- Phantom Power Requirement: 48VDC
- Integrated pop filter and shock mount
- Element: Ribbon
- Polar pattern: Dipole (figure-eight)
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -34dB ±2dB (0dB=1V/Pa @ 1kHz)
Output: 200â„¦ ±30% (@ 1kHz)
- Self noise: 15dBA
- Max. SPL: 135dB (THD <1% @ 1kHz)
- Signal to Noise ratio: 79dB
- Phantom power requirement: 48VDC, 3mA
- Switch Controls
- Low frequency attenuation
- Dimensions: 8.07" x 1.97" x 2.09" (205 x 50 x 58mm)
- Weight: 1.08lbs (490g)
In the box:
- MPM-3500R, Pop Filter, Shock Mount, Aluminum Case, Extra Shock Mount Band, User Guide, Safety and Warranty Manual
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.