Numark WS-100 Microphone System
The Numark WS-100 is a digital handheld wireless microphone system that has a 200 foot range giving you total freedom from long and inconvenient cables. This system includes the receiver and a handheld microphone which is perfect for presentations or fun activities such as karaoke!
This microphone system is available in the following frequencies:
- 863.9 mHz (Black)
- 864.2 mHz (Blue)
- 864.5 mHz (Red)
- 864.7 mHz (Yellow)
Recognising that performers want the freedom of movement that only wireless devices can provide, Numark's WS-100 microphone delivers top-quality audio performance combined with the convenience of total independence from cumbersome, restrictive cables.
Numark knows that merely being "wireless" is not enough. That's why Numark's engineers made sure the WS-100 performed to the level their customers demand: its dual-antenna diversity system ensures interference-free, consistent, reliable operation, without worry of unexpected dropouts. Independent digital ID eliminates signal crosstalk, while its superb signal-to-noise ratio of 96dB and wide-range frequency response of 50-18kHz attest to the system's unquestionably excellent sound quality. This is a wireless microphone system designed for critical, heavy-duty use under difficult conditions.
Here we have Numark WS-100 in brand new condition and in B-Stock (RED VERSION - 864.5 mHz).
The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
- Wireless handheld microphone transmitter
- Receiver unit with dual antennas for superb performance
- 24-bit digital wireless technology delivers ultra clean pro-quality signal
- 200-foot working range for convenient operation
- Frequency response of 50-18kHz ensures natural vocals and strong bass
- Transmitter and receiver operate in 500-980MHz frequency range
- Handheld mic uses (2) AA batteries
- Superb signal-to-noise ratio of 96dB (A) ensures quiet background
- Independent digital ID eliminates signal crosstalk and interference
- System harmonic distortion <.1% for clean, accurate sound
- Includes protective padded carrying case and cable
- Dimensions: 5.1 x 5.1 x 5.1 cm
- Weight: 953 g