Q-Audio QWM 1900 HS Wireless Microphone System
This great value Q-Audio QWM 1900 HS is a UHF single channel wireless microphone system that comprises a headset with a built-in microphone and transmitter as well as a multi-channel receiver.
Designed for aerobics, zumba and dance instructors, vocalists & singers, public speakers and more.
- 1x Receiver
- 1x Aerobic flexible headset with in-built microphone and transmitter
- Wireless Channel/Frequency options: Channel 70 (863-865MHz)
- Uses future proof frequencies
- Channel 70 frequency band
- 863 - 865MHz
- Auto frequency scanning
- SMT technology
- Preset 16 channel PLL system
- Frequency stabilisation: < ±30ppm
- Dynamic range: >100dB
- Total harmonic distortion: <0.5%
- Frequency response: 40Hz-15KHz ±3dB
- Ideal working distance is up to 30 metres
- Power consumption: 100mA
- Signal to noise ratio: >100dB
- Image & spurious rejection: >80dB
- Border upon channel rejection: >80dB
- Receiving sensitivity: 5dBuV (SINAD=30dB)
- De-emphasis: 50us
- Frequency Stabilization: <+/-30ppm
- Dynamic Range: >90dB
- Total Harmonic distortion: <0.5%
- Audio Output Level: 400mV
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-15KHz +/-3dB
- Multiple units not compatible
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.