Q-Audio QWM 1960 V2 BP Wireless Microphone System
The Q-Audio QWM 1960 V2 BP is a superb quality, true diversity, wireless microphone system with two bodypack transmitters and multi-channel UHF PLL (Phase Locked Loop) receiver. This multi-use system also includes 2 x headset microphones, 2 x lavalier/lapel microphones and 2 x guitar/instruments leads. The QWM 1960's true diversity technology reduces the chance of dropouts (loss of signal) from its dual antenna receiver.
This Q-Audo QWM 1960 microphone system is ideal for DJs, musicians, dance instructors, public speakers and more.
- Channel 70 (863-865 MHz) - free channel, no licence required.
- UHF Dual Channel True Diversity Wireless bodypack and mics system
- Multi-channel UHF PLL receiver and 2 bodypack transmitters
- Large backlit display with multiple status indicators
- ACT infrared pairing of bodypacks to receiver
- 2 x balanced XLR outputs
- 1 x unbalanced 6.35mm jack mixed output
- Includes receiver, 2 x bodypacks, 2 x headset mics, 2 x lavalier/lapel mics 2 x guitar/instrument leads, plus batteries, PSU and audio cable
- High efficiency battery consumption design
- 2 x adjustable/removable high gain antenna
- Two systems can be connected for 19 inch rackmount
- Working distance: 50 meters
- Continuous usage: 5 hours
- 16 channel frequency range: UHF 863.0 to 865.0 MHz
- Frequency stabilisation: <±30ppm
- Dynamic range: >90dB
- Total harmonic distortion: <0.5%
- Frequency response: 40Hz-15Hz±3dB
- Audio output level: 400mV unbalanced/balanced
- Signal to noise ratio: >90dB
- Image and spurious rejection: >80dB
- Border upon channel rejection: >80dB
- Receiving sensitivity: 5dBuV
- De-emphasis: 75uS
- Power supply DC 17V/300mA
- Power consumption: 5w
- Receiver dimensions: 210 x 185 x 45mm (WxDxH)
- Transmitter power: 10mW (max)
- Modulation type: FM
- Max deviation: ±25KHz
- Spurious emission: >40dB
- Bodypack dimensions: 65 x 35 x 160mm (WxDxH)
- Bodypack battery voltage: 3V (2 x 1.5V AA batteries)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.