Q-Audio QWM 1960 V2 HH Dual Microphone System
The Q-Audio QWM 1960 V2 HH is a fantastic quality, true diversity, UHF wireless microphone system with two handheld microphone transmitters. The system's true diversity technology reduces the chance of dropouts (loss of signal) from its dual antenna receiver.
The Q-Audio QWM 1960 V2 is ideal for Aerobics & dance instructors, Vocalists & singers, DJs & musicians, Presentations and more.
This microphone system is available in two different frequencies/channels:
- Channel 38 (606-614 MHz) - requires a paid licence for use.
- Channel 70 (863-865 MHz) - free channel, no licence required.
Here we have the Q-Audio QWM 1960 V2 HH Dual Microphone System in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions (Channel 70) would have been on display only and will come with all accessories and a 1-year warranty. Please note this does not come in its original box but has been professionally packaged to ensure safe delivery to your door.
- UHF Dual Channel True Diversity Handheld Wireless Microphone System
- Multi-channel UHF PLL receiver and 2 mic transmitters
- Large backlit display with multiple status indicators
- ACT infrared pairing of mics to receiver
- 2 x balanced XLR outputs
- 1 x unbalanced 6.35mm jack mixed output
- Includes receiver, 2 x mics, batteries, PSU and audio cable
- High efficiency battery consumption design
- 2 x adjustable/removable high gain antenna
- Two systems can be connected for 19 inch rackmount
- Working distance: 50 meters
- Continuous usage: 5 hours
- Frequency range: UHF 863-865 MHz (Channel 70) or UHF 606-614MHz (Channel 38)
- Frequency stabilisation: <ą30ppm
- Dynamic range: >90dB
- Total harmonic distortion<0.5%
- Frequency response: 40Hz-15Hzą3dB
- Audio output level: 400mV unbalanced/balanced
- Signal to noise ratio: >90dB
- Image and spurious rejection: >80dB
- Border upon channel rejection: >80dB
- Receiving sensitivity: 5dBuV
- De-emphasis: 75uS
- Power supply DC 17V/300mA
- Power consumption: 5w
- Receiver dimensions: 210 x 185 x 45mm (WxDxH)
- Transmitter power: 10mW (max)
- Modulation type: FM
- Max deviation: ą25KHz
- Spurious emission: >40dB
- Mic dimensions: 55 x 55 x 260mm (WxDxH)
- Mic battery voltage: 3V (2 x 1.5V AA batteries)