Sennheiser e835 Dynamic Microphone
Sennheiser E835 combines the build quality and vocal reproduction qualities that you would expect from a high-end microphone but is presented at a price that will be affordable to performers of all levels. E835 from Sennheiser is a dynamic microphone which is perfect for mobile DJs, vocalists, MCs and other live performers. The body of the microphone is an ergonomic, all-metal construction which instantly makes the E835 feel like a quality product (and this is before you've even powered up your PA system).
No muffled, mids-centric sound but tight low mids and present treble. No problem with feedback, spill or handling noise; instead, maximum flexibility for the voice: the e 835 is a solid choice for performers. Moderation and singing remain crystal clear and natural, even at varying distances from the capsule. Its extremely rugged construction and uncomplicated handling make the e 835 the first choice for rehearsal rooms, home recording or the stage. It has also become a top seller in its class everywhere that speech intelligibility is critical: lectures, presentations or conferences in auditoriums large and small alike.
Sennheiser E835 Dynamic Microphone:
- Dynamic cardioid microphone for speech and vocals
- Cuts through high on-stage levels
- Clear reproduction with a high presence
- Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis)
- Handles high sound pressure levels
- Optional silent on/off switch
- Isolates handling noise, hum compensating coil
- Excellent feedback rejection
- Rugged metal housing
Sennheiser E835 Specification:
- Dimensions: Ø 48 x 180 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response (microphone): 40.....16000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone): dynamic
- Weight Without cable: 330 g
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2,7 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.