Sennheiser e835S Cardioid Vocal Mic With Switch
The Sennheiser e835S is a dynamic cardioid microphone with a noiseless on/off switch, designed for speech and vocals. Ruggedly constructed entirely from metal, it will produce a clear, natural vocal sound that cuts through high volumes on stage with no interference from feedback or handling noise. Although e835s is ideally suited for home recording, semi-professional studios and live performance, it has also become very popular for applications such as lectures and presentations, where intelligible speech is paramount.
Everything else is just standard.
Not plastic, metal. No muffled, mids-centric sound but tight low mids and present treble. No problem with feedback, spill or handling noise; instead, maximum flexibility for the voice: the e 835 is a solid choice for performers. Moderation and singing remain crystal clear and natural, even at varying distances from the capsule. Its extremely rugged construction and uncomplicated handling make the e 835 the first choice for rehearsal rooms, home recording or the stage. It has also become a top seller in its class everywhere that speech intelligibility is critical: lectures, presentations or conferences in auditoriums large and small alike.
The S-version of the e 835 comes with a noiseless on/off switch.
What's in the box?
- 1 e 835
- 1 microphone clip
- 1 pouch
- Dynamic cardioid microphone for speech and vocals with noiseless on/ off switch
- Cuts through high on-stage levels
- Clear reproduction with a high presence
- Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis)
- Handles high sound pressure levels
- Isolates handling noise, hum compensating coil
- Excellent feedback rejection
- Rugged metal housing
- Dimensions: Ø 48 x 180 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Switch: On/Off
- Frequency response: 40.....16000 Hz
- Transducer principle: dynamic
- Weight (Without cable): 330 g
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2,7 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.