SU20 Dual UHF Combo Mic Set Red + Green
Here we have the brilliant SU20 Dual UHF Combo Microphone Set Red + Green giving you all the functionality of a dual UHF system but a compact design. Featuring a cardioid handheld, neckband and lavalier microphone to suit your needs. You can also mount up to 2 sets (4 microphones) to use together thanks to the supplied hardware.
Dual UHF wireless microphone system with a compact receiver, supplied with hardware for mounting 1 or 2 units into a 1U 19" rack space. BNC cables and detachable antennas are provided for rear or front mounting as required. Each transmitter is powered by 2 x AA batteries and the beltpack version is supplied with both neckband and lavalier microphones. Output is provided individually on balanced XLR connectors or mixed to a single 6.3mm jack socket. Providing all the functionality of a dual UHF system in a compact half-rack format.
- Up to 2 sets (4 microphones) can be used together
- Available in handheld or beltpack versions with 2 carrier frequency options
- Compact half-rack receiver
- Front or rear mountable antennas
- Supplied with power adaptor and 4 x AA batteries
- Power supply: 14Vdc 350mA (adaptor supplied)
- Antenna connection: BNC
- Batteries: 4 x AA (2 per transmitter) included
- Range: 60m
- Microphone : polar pattern: Cardioid (handheld, neckband or lavalier)
- Output connections: 2 x balanced XLR, 1 x unbalanced 6.3mm jack
- Output impedance: 2.2k Ohms
- Output level: 400mV (balanced), 200mV (unbalanced)
- Frequency response: 50Hz - 18kHz (±3dB)
- S/N ratio: >80dB
- THD: <0.5% @ 1kHz
- Dimensions :
- Receiver: 203 x 187 x 42mm
- Handheld transmitter: 250 x 47mmØ
- Beltpack transmitter: 110x676x24mm
- Weight :
- Receiver: 845g
- Handheld transmitter: 231g (no battery)
- Beltpack transmitter: 74 (no battery)
- Carrier frequencies: 863.42MHz (Red) + 864.3MHz (Green)
*1 Year Warranty Included*
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.