W Audio DTM 600 Twin Beltpack Diversity System
The W Audio DTM 600 Twin Belt Pack Diversity System offers a belt pack or a handheld system to fit your needs. With the wireless connectivity the DTM 600 Twin Belt Pack Diversity System allows you to move about while in use.
DTM series wireless microphones feature twin UHF belt pack or handheld systems with 300 selectable frequencies. Available in either Channel 38 (606-614Mhz) for the DM or Channel 70 (863-865Mhz) for the DTM800; both systems utilise a true diversity, full width receiver for the ultimate in RF stability. Outstanding vocal reproduction and stable wireless connectivity allow freedom of movement on stage. These systems offer crystal clear sound reproduction and rock solid reliability. Metal bodied transmitters feature ergonomic design with a rugged housing to stand up to the rigours of the road. The flexibility of the handheld systems may be increased by purchasing the additional DTM 600BP.
Here we have the W Audio DTM 600 Twin Beltpack Diversity System in Brand New and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions will come boxed as new with all accessories and a 1-year warranty. Please note these items have been opened but never used.
- Phase Lock Loop (PLL)
- IR sync facility for simple setup
- True diversity receiver
- 300 preset frequencies
- Large LCD receiver display including RF level, AF level, channel and frequency
- LCD transmitter display
- Auto frequency scanning and spectrum display
- Balanced XLR output for each channel plus unbalanced mixed output
- Frequency response (handheld): 40Hz-15kHz
- Transmitter battery configuration: 2 x 1.5V AA (not supplied)
- Audio output level: 400mV
- Dynamic range: 96dB
- Receiver power supply: 12V DC (mains adaptor supplied)
- 1U full width rack mount receiver (19 rack mount adaptor brackets included)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.